Disney Dream Stateroom 7586...has anyone stayed in this cabin?

DisneyJen73

Earning My Ears
Looking for anyone that has stayed in 7586 on the Dream. Trying to find out if this room has the drop down bunk from the ceiling. I have found very little info online that says that this room does have the drop down bunk, but when TA called DCL they stated it does not...only has a Murphy bed. Can anyone here confirm for me?

Looking for anyone that has stayed in 7586 on the Dream. Trying to find out if this room has the drop down bunk from the ceiling. I have found very little info online that says that this room does have the drop down bunk, but when TA called DCL they stated it does not...only has a Murphy bed. Can anyone here confirm for me?
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomreport.cfm?Room=7586

Just scroll down, there are a couple about the Dream (although the Fantasy would be the same).

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomreport.cfm?Room=7586

Just scroll down, there are a couple about the Dream (although the Fantasy would be the same).
Hi there, yes, I have read that one review on the Dream (the Fantasy reviews don't state it)...concern being that DCL told TA that it does NOT have drop down bunk, only Murphy. So who to believe? Gut tells me that the one person that reviewed the room is correct vs. the agent at DCL. Just wish there were more reviews of this room. Can't seem to find anyone on any site that has stayed in this room recently. Thanks for your help!

I should say, "the one person that reviewed the room ***indicating it does NOT have a Murphy bed*** is correct". There are more reviews, just doesn't specifically state the bedding arrangements.

No murphy bed, just the drop-down and couch. Stayed in that cabin back in Feb 2016.
OMG, Naterfan! I <3 you! LOL! Thank you so much for responding! : ) YAY! Good news! I really prefer the drop down bunk over the murphy since the murphy blocks the verandah door. I just wanted to make sure that we will definitely have the drop down since we were told by DCL that it does not even though I have read differently. Your reply made my day! : )

Hi

We stayed in room 7568 in august of this year and loved it.
It had the drop down from the ceiling and the convertible sofa.
We loved the location because it is just down from the midship stairs so it was easy to get everywhere. This was especially true as deck 7 is near enough a middle deck and so it was only a couple down to the youth clubs and only a couple upto the pool decks. We hardly ever used the lifts as the the stairs were so convenient.
Our statesroom host was amazing and the view was breathtaking. I would sit out most mornings to watch the sunrise.

We would definitely stay in the same room again and are actually hoping to book the same room on the Fantasy for 2018.

Have a wonderful time.

We are considering a cruise for our big family reunion and it would be 12 adults, 4 children. We need a total of 6 rooms for all of us. We would need two of the rooms to have the drop down bunk because they would hold 4 people in those rooms. So how do you know if you are getting a room with drop down bunks?

Hi

We loved the location because it is just down from the midship stairs so it was easy to get everywhere. This was especially true as deck 7 is near enough a middle deck and so it was only a couple down to the youth clubs and only a couple upto the pool decks. We hardly ever used the lifts as the the stairs were so convenient.
Our statesroom host was amazing and the view was breathtaking. I would sit out most mornings to watch the sunrise.

We would definitely stay in the same room again and are actually hoping to book the same room on the Fantasy for 2018.

Have a wonderful time.

Hi! Did you mean room 7586 or 7568? Just wanted to make sure since you typed 7568 and I am looking for info on 7586. : ) My TA emailed me earlier today and stated that she double and triple checked with DCL...she even had a supervisor check also. They said it does NOT have a murphy bed.

We are considering a cruise for our big family reunion and it would be 12 adults, 4 children. We need a total of 6 rooms for all of us. We would need two of the rooms to have the drop down bunk because they would hold 4 people in those rooms. So how do you know if you are getting a room with drop down bunks?

Hi! This room is a Category 4C Deluxe Family Ocean view with Verandah. Some rooms in this category sleep 4, some sleep 5. The rooms that sleep 5 definitely have a sofa bed couch, and a Murphy bed in addition to the Queen bed. Some of the rooms that sleep 4 have a Murphy bed OR a drop down bed and a sofa bed couch, but not both. It's been difficult to determine what rooms have which bed configuration in it. Part of the issue I ran into is that there are very little reviews on this particular room. Other rooms can easily be found in reviews online. Disney didn't seem to really know for sure until they did a little research (when my TA previously called, they told her that what I had found online was incorrect). The best advice I have is to ask DCL when booking and double check by looking for info online. Good luck! : )

Hi

What Anna wrote, but with the correct cabin number - 7586. Close to the stairs, middle of the ship and with a view of the fireworks, if you're willing to break the rules and stand on your verandah during the display.

What Anna wrote, but with the correct cabin number - 7586. Close to the stairs, middle of the ship and with a view of the fireworks, if you're willing to break the rules and stand on your verandah during the display.
Great! Thank you for the additional info! I am guessing Anna meant 7586, just wanted to make sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter