• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream September 26, 2016

I can't wait for our 1st FE!
Cabin 8140
Sienna will be 10 (birthday on cruise!!!) Nut allergy
Graham 7

Looking forward to dropping some special goodies for you all!!!

Hi Amy C. and Lively's Mammaw.... Welcome. We recently closed the FE group to give everyone time to work on their gifts, but I'm working on putting a group together for you guys. Give me just a bit of time to work out the details....
Please include my family, we just booked our trip!

Amy C.

It still shows you needing one more post to recieve the FE list via private message.

We are so looking forward to this cruise. It will be our first Disney Cruise, and thanks to Fall school break, it's landing on the week of my son's 10th birthday.

Cabins 7164 & 7166
Dad - Donnell
Dad - Jackie
Maternal Grandmother - Mary
Son - Tyler will be 10 (celebrating birthday on cruise!!!)

Last edited:

We are so looking forward to this cruise. It will be our first Disney Cruise, and thanks to Fall school break, it's landing on the week of my son's 10th birthday.

Cabins 7164 & 7166
Mom
Dad
Maternal Grandmother
Son Tyler will be 10 (celebrating birthday on cruise!!!)

I can add you to the list, but you need to make at least 10 posts on the forum before you can send or receive a private message... The list is sent by private message. ...

Will both of your rooms be exchanging gifts or just one of them?

Thx...

I can add you to the list, but you need to make at least 10 posts on the forum before you can send or receive a private message... The list is sent by private message. ...

Will both of your rooms be exchanging gifts or just one of them?

Thx...
Both rooms will. This will be so much fun.

I am so excited that I found this thread!! Looks like we are too late for the original FE exchange, but is the second list still open?
If so, we would LOVE to participate! Thank you so much for working to put this together.

We will be in state room 8506

Dad: Eric - No allergies
Mom: Tristina - No allergies
Son: Caelan, age 8 - No allergies
Daughter: Adi, age 5 - No allergies

This will be our first Disney Cruise (and the first ever cruise for our kids) and we are so, so excited! Looking forward to cruising with all of you!

Hey everyone... Just checking in. I'll prep the two lists and send them out by tomorrow. I had a busy week, and now my internet is down due to an area wide outage.

FYI... For anyone driving to the port and parking.... Discounted parking voucher is available if you book a room with a participating hotel on the uploaded list. Must book directly with the property and ask for the voucher at booking. The voucher will be given at check-out and the parking is located by the terminal.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    268.7 KB · Views: 7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter