Disney Dream sept 2-5

I'd like to join the FE. Can someone add me and let me know what I need to do to access?

This will be our second Disney Dream cruise. Looking forward to it!

I'd like to join the FE. Can someone add me and let me know what I need to do to access?

So far we have:

Cabin 5658 2 adults - Gary & Diana
Cabin 8606 3 adults - Anne with her parents Alan & Peggy (celebrating 50th wedding anniversary); 2 kids Emmy age 12 and Gracie Age 10

Give me your info and we'll add it. :)

So far we have:

Cabin 8606 3 adults - Anne with her parents Alan & Peggy (celebrating 50th wedding anniversary); 2 kids Emmy age 12 and Gracie Age 10

Give me your info and we'll add it. :)
We'd love to join in as well.
Cabin 9674 2 adults Dawn and Andy (celebrating our 20th anniversary) and 2 girls Jeannie (17) and Katie (15)

FE List so far:

Cabin 9674 2 adults - Dawn & Andy (celebrating 20th Anniversary) and 2 kids Jeannie age 17 and Katie age 15

Anyone else?

Hey veteran cruisers! We received an email about a Halloween event on our cruise with trick-or-treating and a costume contest. When I look on the cruise website, I don't see the Halloween event, but I do see a pirate night. So, do we get pirate night and a Halloween night? I'm trying to figure out how many costumes I need to throw together at the last minute lol! Thanks!

FE List so far:

Cabin 9674 2 adults - Dawn & Andy (celebrating 20th Anniversary) and 2 kids Jeannie age 17 and Katie age 15

Anyone else?
Excited for this to happen! I will go on general forum and see if I can pull anyone else in...
Anne

Hey veteran cruisers! We received an email about a Halloween event on our cruise with trick-or-treating and a costume contest. When I look on the cruise website, I don't see the Halloween event, but I do see a pirate night. So, do we get pirate night and a Halloween night? I'm trying to figure out how many costumes I need to throw together at the last minute lol! Thanks!

I did this cruise years ago, and I tend to recall that pirate night and the trick or treating night was the same night. I called DCL to ask, and the lady wasn't sure, but she also thought it hit on the same night -- night 2 of the trip.

I did this cruise years ago, and I tend to recall that pirate night and the trick or treating night was the same night. I called DCL to ask, and the lady wasn't sure, but she also thought it hit on the same night -- night 2 of the trip.
awesome, thanks! we were planning to go as peter pan, hook, and tink so it sort of works for both :)

awesome, thanks! we were planning to go as peter pan, hook, and tink so it sort of works for both :)
Hi! I hope you are going to join in the FE for this group. It's so much fun! Your 4 year old will love it (you will too), and I have the cutest little gifts to bestow. Do you know how it works? I've been on 8 DCL cruises, and it was only on the last cruise that I tried to join an FE group, and my 2 daughters LOVED it! Hope you will considering joining in. Anne

So is there no a fe group for this cruise yet? If so I would like to join in if the cut off has not passed yet. Thanks Ashlee
Hi Ashlee! I hope you will join in on our FE group! Just post your cabin number and who is cruising in your party to this thread if you want to join in. Anne

Anyone start FE group for this sailing...? I just booked this cruise on a 3 day hold.
I hope you still interested in joining the FE group? I hope you will! We would love to have you! Just post your cabin number and who is cruising in your party to this thread if you want to join in. Anne

That's awesome you want to join in on the FE group here. If you haven't already, just post your cabin number and who is cruising in your party to this thread. The FE thing is so much fun. I really enjoyed it on my last criuse. Anne

Hi! I hope you are going to join in the FE for this group. It's so much fun! Your 4 year old will love it (you will too), and I have the cutest little gifts to bestow. Do you know how it works? I've been on 8 DCL cruises, and it was only on the last cruise that I tried to join an FE group, and my 2 daughters LOVED it! Hope you will considering joining in. Anne
We're staying at the parks before the cruise and I don't think I'll have time to put anything together! I wish I'd known about this months ago haha! Next time :)

QUOTE="Wendy&Grumpy, post: 56281026, member: 343335"]FE List so far:

Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for setting this up! Is everyone confirmed for doing it? I've bought gifts and hope so!

QUOTE="Wendy&Grumpy, post: 56281026, member: 343335"]FE List so far:

Anyone else?

Thank you for setting this up! Is everyone confirmed for doing it? I've bought gifts and hope so![/QUOTE]
Can't wait. Shopping for gifts this weekend!

FE List so far:

Anyone else?

dawill and akeough - are you up for 4 more cabins? I have the ability to merge us with another small group!

Please let me know if you're ok with joining groups! I'm getting the new list together now - it'll be a total of 7 cabins/families with 7 kids and 16 adults, so still completely manageable and lots more fun!

Let me know asap so we can all get going on gifts!

Oh, and what are everyone's favorite characters?

Last edited:
dawill and akeough - are you up for 4 more cabins? I have the ability to merge us with another small group!

Please let me know if you're ok with joining groups! I'm getting the new list together now - it'll be a total of 7 cabins/families with 7 kids and 16 adults, so still completely manageable and lots more fun!

Sounds good to me!

The Williams love all the characters, but if we had to pick:
Andy: Mr Incredible
Dawn: Snow White and Minnie
Jeannie: Donald Duck and Elsa, Snow White, Boo
Katie: Pluto and Cinderella

The Williams love all the characters, but if we had to pick:
Andy: Mr Incredible
Dawn: Snow White and Minnie
Jeannie: Donald Duck and Elsa, Snow White, Boo
Katie: Pluto and Cinderella

Ok, I have it in an Excel spreadsheet, and it doesn't look like that can be uploaded so I've pasted the main info here. If you'd like the file with last names (or to make printing easier!) email me and I'll send it. :) diana.solomon@live.com

Cabin location gen/age Name Fav Disney Character Special Notes

5528 forward/port F Kari Pluto & Zero
M Rob Jack Skellington & Tigger

5658 aft/starboard F Diana Tinkerbell
M Gary Jack Sparrow

8606 mid/starboard F Anne
M Alan 50th Anniversary
F Peggy 50th Anniversary
F/12 Emmy
F/10 Gracie

9674 aft/starboard F Dawn Snow White & Minnie 20th Anniversary
M Andy Mr Incredible 20th Anniversary
F/17 Jeannie Donald Duck, Elsa, Snow White, Boo
F/15 Katie Pluto & Cinderella

10070 mid/port F Carlos Star Wars & pirates
M Melissa princesses
M/7 Lucas Star Wars & pirates
F/4 Sophia Ariel & Minnie

10072 mid/port F Jeanette princesses
M Brad Star Wars & pirates
M/6 Mason Star Wars & pirates 6th birthday

10656 aft/starboard F Holly Sleeping Beauty (Aurora) 50th birthday
F/24 Sarah Cinderella & Tinkerbell (celebrating girls bdays
F/22 Samantha Belle & Minnie Mouse and college graduations)

FE: Families 7
Girls 5
Boys 2
Adults 16
Total # 23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter