Disney Dream, Sailing September 25th

Yes. We have 4 kids going. Girls age 12 and 8; Boys age 12 and 10(he is actually celebrating his birthday on the cruise. Sunday is his 10th birthday!!

I am interested. Do you happen to have any boys in your group? I have an almost 10 year old boy :)

I am interested. Do you happen to have any boys in your group? I have an almost 10 year old boy :)

Hi, I'm joining late in the conversation thread. We are a group of four. 2 adults, and 2 kids (boy 8 and girl 5). I'm interested in the more traditional exchange as opposed to the breakfast option. Let me know if we can join in on the fun.

I would also like to exchange with the adults. It is fun to get secret surprises. Hope others join in!!

Yes. We have 4 kids going. Girls age 12 and 8; Boys age 12 and 10(he is actually celebrating his birthday on the cruise. Sunday is his 10th birthday!!
Awww!! Fun!! Ok, how do we do it the traditional way? I understand you get smaller gifts for each day... How do we know which room to put them on? I would get adult gifts too :)

Hi, I'm joining late in the conversation thread. We are a group of four. 2 adults, and 2 kids (boy 8 and girl 5). I'm interested in the more traditional exchange as opposed to the breakfast option. Let me know if we can join in on the fun.
Perfect. How do we do it?

That's great Robin! It's the more the merrier as far as I am concerned. I propose we all meet at the entrance to the Enchanted Garden at 9 am for breakfast on September 26, with one gift for the girls to exchange, costing between $15-$20. We can share a table, and encourage the kids to get to know each other. Let me know what you think.
I believe a few others are doing the traditional program so we have decided to take part in that instead of the breakfast. I hope that didn't mess anything up with you guys?! Take care and hope to still see you on the ship at some point!!

I am glad some of you want to join in on the traditional exchange. This is our first cruise and want to make the most of it!! I bought the fish extender pocket at walmart. I found it in the baby section(it is a nursery item).
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Delta-Children-s-4-Pocket-Hanging-Organizer/26135465

I have looked up some things on pinterest, here is a good website for ideas. I guess what we should do is exchange names, ages and staterooms soon. I hope to get more people involved. Again, I would love to involve the adults too. There are 6 adults and 4 kids in my group. We are all family. :)

http://www.familytravelmagazine.com/everything-need-know-disney-cruise-line-fish-extenders/

let me know what you think and we can communicate via email instead of this thread.
treeaxo@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Wow...the group has grown. I am happy to do either or both...I don't want to leave anyone out. So small items for everyday both adult and kids...I would still like to meet. This is our first cruise and my niece will only have us old adults to hang out with. It would be nice if the kids could get to know each other.

I can be reached by email at carruth.angela@gmail.com.

So, my sister and her family has backed out, so it will probably just be 4 adults and 2 kids(12 girl and 10 boy-birthday boy!!). My mom and dD are supposed to tell me this week. Don't mind it being a small group. I also think it is a good
Idea to meet.

I believe a few others are doing the traditional program so we have decided to take part in that instead of the breakfast. I hope that didn't mess anything up with you guys?! Take care and hope to still see you on the ship at some point!!

Are you still interested in doing the traditional FE program? Send me an email at treeaxo@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Wow...the group has grown. I am happy to do either or both...I don't want to leave anyone out. So small items for everyday both adult and kids...I would still like to meet. This is our first cruise and my niece will only have us old adults to hang out with. It would be nice if the kids could get to know each other.

I can be reached by email at
So, my sister and her family has backed out, so it will probably just be 4 adults and 2 kids(12 girl and 10 boy-birthday boy!!). My mom and dD are supposed to tell me this week. Don't mind it being a small group. I also think it is a good
Idea to meet.
Would love to meet you guys and your bday boy!! My son is 9 and I don't know any other boys his age :) :) I am emailing the other member-- we can meet still-- let's try to get an email to sum it all up :)

So...I'm assuming this got moved into email (cabin info, details of who is buying for who). I sent an email to the ctcbryant to err on the safe side. If I am wrong please let me know. I saw a facebook group that was closed and wasn't sure if that is where this stuff was being captured.

I know this is the week of but I'm just really getting into this whole fish extender thing. My little boy is 22 months old and super excited to go. I kinda was hoping to do the "traditional" fish extender thing, but since this is our first time going I'm not sure what that is. :( I don't know if you're supposed to tell what you're doing or not, but my little boy picked out glow bracelets as his presents. So I was hoping to do them the night of the deck party. Anybody know what night that is? And what rooms I need to be visiting? THANKS!!

J.ashley9812

The group took this to email a couple of weeks ago. I attempted to let them know you are interested, but some of them we heading down to Disney this week and would be unavailable.

I would be happy to exchange with your little one. We only have one 10 year old girl with us.

If interested please email me at carruth.angela@gmail.com

j.ashley9812

If you are still interested we will be happy to exchange with you. I was unable to reach the rest of the group, but I think I got it covered.

We are meeting as a group on Sat at 9 am at the Enchanted Garden buffet.

My family leaves tonight and will not be reachable after 11 am tomorrow, but if you are still interested either email me today or meet with us on Saturday.

Look forward to meeting you.

Angela Carruth

I know this is the week of but I'm just really getting into this whole fish extender thing. My little boy is 22 months old and super excited to go. I kinda was hoping to do the "traditional" fish extender thing, but since this is our first time going I'm not sure what that is. :( I don't know if you're supposed to tell what you're doing or not, but my little boy picked out glow bracelets as his presents. So I was hoping to do them the night of the deck party. Anybody know what night that is? And what rooms I need to be visiting? THANKS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter