• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney dream rewards program question

DisneyFanJen

Earning My Ears
sorry this may sound stupid :confused: :( , but how do i apply for a disney dream rewards card??

is it just the disney visa card? or is there some other type of rewards system without applying for another visa?

i have been thinking about applying for the visa card, but don't want to damage my credit with inquiries. it would be nice if there were some other rewards system. living in miami, FL we got season passes, and since then we have been going there almost once a month, so it would be good for me to use them...

Help!?!?

thanks,:confused:

:chat:

The Disney Dreams Rewards Card is the perk that you get from having the Disney Visa from BankOne. You earn 1% back in the form of Disney Dream Dollars to be placed on the Rewards Card.

There are other offers that come with the VISA card, including discounts on WDW vacations, Disneyland vacations, Broadway musicals and exclusive Disney merchandise.

There is no annual fee for the card. As far as rewards cards are concerned, the paybacks are mediocre. If you do not already have a rewards-type credit card, you may want to consider getting one, but not necessarily the Disney VISA.

If you wish to apply for the Disney VISA, here's a link that will not only lead you to an application, but if you're approved, they'll put 15 Disney Dream Dollars in your account to start you off. That's the equivalent of charging $1500 to the card.
Disney VISA Offer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter