Disney Dream Passengers who just disembarked the ship October 6th

Kiosue

Earning My Ears
What news do you have for us? I'm part of the October 24th Dream sailing. Are they still doing Pirate & Halloween on the same night? Hope you all had a wonderful time!

Yep both are the same night. I was disappointed with the family costume party. 4 games, chaotic trick or treating and deafeningly loud music. We were done after 15 min. The competition being adult only took our team from 6 to 2. Didn't start until 11:15 so only grandma and grandpa (the grand duke and fairy godmother) made it, DH, my 2 girls and I stayed in (prince charming, step sisters and pink cinderella). They did win most Disney though!!

I'll post pics of the navigator for that day later if I can figure it out from mobile.

We were on this past cruise as well. I kept my navigators and can try to figure our how to post at home. We used today to go to Seaworld's Spooktacular.
We enjoyed our cruise and the extras provided for Halloween .

If they have both on the same day, do people dress piratey or in costume?

blogger-image-720967614.jpg

blogger-image--753611240.jpg

blogger-image--336512783.jpg

blogger-image-31486855.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter