• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream - October 9, 2011 - 4 Nights

Let's see if I got this right... please let me know if anyone already in the roll call needs to be added, or if I put anyone on this list that shouldn't be:

Fish Extender
Screen Name, Cabin #
1. Aburns8, Cabin# 5682
2. ajwaspooh, Cabin# 6188
3. AmyF, Cabin# 2021
4. B&BsMom, Cabin# 10590
5. BettyBeBop & Wlbbcb, Cabin# 9555
6. Blanche Neige, Cabin# _____
7. DisneyDreams4P&B, Cabin# 10618
8. DisneyMom2008, Cabin# 7600
9. Grooovertoo, Cabin# _____
10. kstategrad, Cabin# 7016
11. lynnemcb, Cabin# _____
12. Prinny, Cabin# _____
13. quackattack, Cabin# 9669
14. sobotv, Cabin# 6156
15. Stacy C, Cabin# 2017
16. Stacy C Friend, Cabin# 2517 and 2519
17. Stephieann, Cabin# 7022
18. tigger2on, Cabin# 6501
19. tylerandalexsmom, Cabin# 9674
20. ziggette, Cabin# _____

I believe there are 19 participating in the FE, but I could be wrong.

oups :blush: I see

Let's see if I got this right... please let me know if anyone already in the roll call needs to be added, or if I put anyone on this list that shouldn't be:

Fish Extender
Screen Name, Cabin #
1. Aburns8, Cabin# 5682
3. AmyF, Cabin# 2021
4. B&BsMom, Cabin# 10590
12. Prinny, Cabin# _____
14. sobotv, Cabin# 6156
15. Stacy C, Cabin# 2017

Thanks for keeping track of that :flower3:

The last (only) DCL cruise I was on we were only about 22 DISers, it's nice to see more. I always enjoy seeing the FE or magnets on the doors and I hae to say my husband was relieved to see that I wasn't crazy and people did do this :laughing:

everyone please keep your fingers crossed/ in your prayers that we can go on this cruise :worship:

Fish Extender
Screen Name, Cabin #
1. Aburns8, Cabin# 5682
3. AmyF, Cabin# 2021
4. B&BsMom, Cabin# 10590
12. Prinny, Cabin# _____
14. sobotv, Cabin# 6156
15. Stacy C, Cabin# 2017

Sorry I haven't updated my info - I've been too lazy to dig it out! We booked this while we were onboard a Mediterranean cruise last May. We had SO many Dis'ers on that cruise! It is me, Heather, and DH, Jared. we're in cabin 7019. Can't wait!

cctimmom- please update us with (DD 8) and both sets of GPs! Our DD will be plenty spoiled by the time we get her back to reality at home. What's funny is she is Gold Castaway Club so her grandparents tell her they are riding her coattails.
Sparkie- we usually cruise in October and the water has always been incredible:cool2:.....we did cruise once in Nov and it seemed a bit chilly.

Both sets of grandparents! Fun for all!!!!

I'm updating my spreadsheet/doc and will update here soon.

In the meantime... what are the "perks" with Castaway Club status, and what are the different levels? I've only cruises once with DCL and haven't gone digging to find out if that means anything... lol

Both sets of grandparents! Fun for all!!!!

I'm updating my spreadsheet/doc and will update here soon.

In the meantime... what are the "perks" with Castaway Club status, and what are the different levels? I've only cruises once with DCL and haven't gone digging to find out if that means anything... lol

We are silver, as we have only cruise once. Anyway, as far as I know Silver status get a gift and lanyard in the stateroom. Gold get much more.

If you are silver status call Disney they will tell you your number and add it to your reservation. That way you can get your return gift :cutie:

Once you cruise- you are Silver, after 5 cruises- Gold, and after 10- Platinum.
We will achieve Platinum after this cruise, but will turn around on out B2B 3 day as Platinum level.
Some major perks are:
The higher level you are- the earlier you can book onboard ressies...
The higher level- the more of a shipbaord credit you get for rebooks and shopping ( I believe on a 7 day cruise it is $200 vs. $350 for Plat)
Platinum gets a complimentary meal at Palo.

Fish Extender
Screen Name, Cabin #
1. Aburns8, Cabin# 5682
3. AmyF, Cabin# 2021
4. B&BsMom, Cabin# 10590
12. Prinny, Cabin# _____
14. sobotv, Cabin# 6156
15. Stacy C, Cabin# 2017

My family and I would love to participate in the FE! There will be Me, Husband, 4 girls - 11, 6, 4, and 16 months... Also Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks! This is our first time and we are SO excited!!:yay:

I also, have another question.... How do we get in on the Secret Mickey?? My kids would LOVE that too!!

I'm coming!!!!! We booked out plane tickets this week so now we are officially coming! I'll introduce myself...My name is Carolyn, my dh is Dave and we have 3 girls-Allison (7), Bridget (7), and Erin (6). Allison and Bridget are turning 8 the day after the cruise, on the 14th. We live in the Philadelphia area and it will be our first Disney cruise. (My dh and I went on a different cruise pre-kids.)

Our cabin is #7618 and I would like to participate in the FE. I'm already having fun thinking of things for fe's! I love things like this!

I haven't read through this whole thread yet, but I'm looking forward to getting to "know" all of you!

Carolyn
:dance3:

I'm coming!!!!! We booked out plane tickets this week so now we are officially coming! I'll introduce myself...My name is Carolyn, my dh is Dave and we have 3 girls-Allison (7), Bridget (7), and Erin (6). Allison and Bridget are turning 8 the day after the cruise, on the 14th. We live in the Philadelphia area and it will be our first Disney cruise. (My dh and I went on a different cruise pre-kids.)

Our cabin is #7618 and I would like to participate in the FE. I'm already having fun thinking of things for fe's! I love things like this!

I haven't read through this whole thread yet, but I'm looking forward to getting to "know" all of you!

Carolyn
:dance3:

:welcome:
We are neighbors!! We are in #7600. Your kids are going to have a great time. My kids are 14 & 12 and only want to cruise Disney!!

Welcome aboard!!
My dd, Madigan, will be VERY excited to know there are 3 girls around her age on the cruise! She'll be 3 months from 7 yrs :)

My little family and I will also be joining this trip. I'm Annette, and have 2 boys 12 & 6. This is our first cruise and we are following it up with a WDW trip as well. We are ecstatic and can't wait.

:love:

Welcome bailman and divabydisney! I have added you to the roll call (and FE list with the bailman family) and will update the list here shortly.

Carolyn -- I may be no where close to your girls' age, but we share a birth day princess:princess:princess:

Thanks for adding us! And our last name is Magee, so you can list us that way. (Sorry for the extra work!)

I'm sure my girls will be thrilled to meet Madigan, they love to make new friends! Glad we have some Dis neighbors, too!

I am excited beyond belief for this cruise. I just wish it was longer, I'm afraid it's going to be over so fast!

Carolyn:cloud9:

Gosh i sure have missed a lot...Ok, sorry I have been MIA....I had a nightmare last night. Dreamed that part of the ship feel off the week before we cruised and we forgot our licenses and documents........what a nightmare!

I am going to have go back and read up on everything!

Please add us the the FE list. Nancy (me), DH - Bruce, DGS - Nathan (8) and DGS Owen (4).

We love Disney cruises -- and DVC! Our cabin number is 6576.

We're from warm, sunny Arizona. As a middle school teacher I will be happy to take fall break off and spend it with the Mouse and with our friend Kabello -- who is the most amazing server you will ever meet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter