• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream - October 24, 2016 (4-night Bahamian)

There's just one last week before the FE closes and I will be publishing the final list next Sunday! Some folks have been quiet since signing up so now's the chance to speak up if there's anyone who is no longer participating in this FE group, if your info on Post #1 (page 1) needs updating, or just to reconfirm you're still in! I recognize that sometimes people change rooms, cancel trips/change dates, or decide to concentrate on another FE group that they are also signed up for.

Please contact me if there are any changes.

Group 1:
@eatingaburger, @Lisacast71, @carolann62, @amynchris, @Cmb2mom, @AshLee2009, @M.Nardini, @tinatink33, @BethAnn Keough, @Leslie Ann Eastland, @niceguy and sosa

Group 2:
@disneycruisegal, @Mrs Bunderson, @mmrudnick, @yvonnesok, @Britwhit, @kwmoosh, @Tiffany Warhul, Tara/John (no DIS account provided; I'm assuming Tiffany will keep them posted), @Fallbreakfun, @angie4mil
I'm still in! :)

There's just one last week before the FE closes and I will be publishing the final list next Sunday! Some folks have been quiet since signing up so now's the chance to speak up if there's anyone who is no longer participating in this FE group, if your info on Post #1 (page 1) needs updating, or just to reconfirm you're still in! I recognize that sometimes people change rooms, cancel trips/change dates, or decide to concentrate on another FE group that they are also signed up for.

Please contact me if there are any changes.

Group 1:
@eatingaburger, @Lisacast71, @carolann62, @amynchris, @Cmb2mom, @AshLee2009, @M.Nardini, @tinatink33, @BethAnn Keough, @Leslie Ann Eastland, @niceguy and sosa

Group 2:
@disneycruisegal, @Mrs Bunderson, @mmrudnick, @yvonnesok, @Britwhit, @kwmoosh, @Tiffany Warhul, Tara/John (no DIS account provided; I'm assuming Tiffany will keep them posted), @Fallbreakfun, @angie4mil
No changes for us. We are still in! Thanks!

I'm still in without changes. I can't believe how close this is :) Seems like I signed up for this forever ago :)

We missed the character meet and greets for tickets (sold out) and I'm wondering if at some point it will open to everyone!!....???.. Anyone know how that works?

Do we have a final count? Just need to place an order before it's too late... thanks so much!

It's a wrap - this FE group has closed! We have 11 cabins in Group #1 and 10 cabins in Group #2.

I've updated Post #1 with the detailed Group lists and deck maps. I've also attached the same files here for convenience.

Everyone - please double-check and ensure there are no errors. Please ensure you bring copies of these lists when you are packing!

I'm looking forward to filling everyone's extenders and seeing what ideas you've come up with. We just finished crafting ours this afternoon. :cloud9:

Attachments

• DISboards FE Oct 24 Room Maps.pdf
    847.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DISboards FE Oct 24 Group Summary.pdf
    366.3 KB · Views: 5
It's a wrap - this FE group has closed! We have 11 cabins in Group #1 and 10 cabins in Group #2.

I've updated Post #1 with the detailed Group lists and deck maps. I've also attached the same files here for convenience.

Everyone - please double-check and ensure there are no errors. Please ensure you bring copies of these lists when you are packing!

I'm looking forward to filling everyone's extenders and seeing what ideas you've come up with. We just finished crafting ours this afternoon. :cloud9:
awesome thanks! I did a lot of crafting today too! :0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter