Disney Dream October 14 2016. 3 nite cruise

I am on this cruise too. 2nd part of my B2B. We have an FE list going. I have a join us form to fill out on another social media.
You are aware of the DISboard policy?
In order to protect our members the DIS Webmasters have decided to institute a similar policy. Moving forward there will be a new infraction "Attempting to lure DIS members to post private information on other sites". It will be a 40 point violation.

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions) and we expect that those who have already posted such links/offers will remove them
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

Any tips on Nassau? We are thinking shopping straw market area as a quick run thru for shirts, maybe the pirate museum and then Junkanoo beach. Anyone have experience with these lately?

Hi! We just booked this cruise last night. It's our first Disney Cruise. We are so excited! I'm doing all of my research so I'm prepared and I'm just learning about the FE. What do I need to do to get involved? Any tips would be appreciated. TIA

I'll be on the cruise! This falls perfectly over my son's days off from school. :-) We will be there two days prior and will hopefully hit MNSSHP, then the cruise and then home. There is five of us - me and DH, grandma and my two boys 7 and 2.

Hi. Anyone joining? Any interest in Fe? Ideas on Nassau day? Can't wait!

Last time we hit Nassau we went horseback riding (not a shore excursion, we did it on our own). The next time we stayed on the ship. I haven't been on a DCL for a very long time and am really looking forward to this. Hoping for a cabana on Castaway, but i'm never lucky so I'm not too hopeful. LOL

Unfortunately, posts have once again been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

I am interested! Very first Disney cruise! If we want to participate in the Fish Extenders how do we know who else is participating?
Hi! We just booked this cruise last night. It's our first Disney Cruise. We are so excited! I'm doing all of my research so I'm prepared and I'm just learning about the FE. What do I need to do to get involved? Any tips would be appreciated. TIA
we are working on something. :) hopefully, my sister, PrincessJenny will comment here.

Email me! kleinerts2@aol.com

How do we get signed up for FE? This is our 4th Disney cruise and we have been unsuccessful at being included each time. We just got off the Magic last week and are going on the Dream (for the 3rd time) in October. We'd love to be included in the FE.

Bryan- daddy
Ashley- mommy
Annabelle- 6 yo
Sonora- 2 yo

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter