Disney Dream November 20-23, 2015 - FE Group

Hello, I am new to FE. My family want to join. Can you email me with information tinadavis90@yahoo.com.
My cabin is 9152
Ariel -girl she is 8
Christian -boy he is 6 ( no nuts)
Tina-mom
Matt - dad
Disney Dream Nov 20 -23rd
Thanks

Alisa B This is the message I posted in Facebook for you. I hope it helps: "For all those in our Group A and Group B FE...The Family in #9656 has tried numerous times to let us know she and her family were participating. She has to this day not gotten a response back. She is in GROUP B. I added her to my FE cabin list when I saw that she had posted she was participating some time ago. She has asked me to post here since she has requested to be added to Facebook link and got no response as well. She was on the original list as # 9656 Alisa (f) Andrew (m) 17 Erica (f) 14. I hope this helps...smile emoticon

Alisa B This is the message I posted in Facebook for you. I hope it helps: "For all those in our Group A and Group B FE...The Family in #9656 has tried numerous times to let us know she and her family were participating. She has to this day not gotten a response back. She is in GROUP B. I added her to my FE cabin list when I saw that she had posted she was participating some time ago. She has asked me to post here since she has requested to be added to Facebook link and got no response as well. She was on the original list as # 9656 Alisa (f) Andrew (m) 17 Erica (f) 14. I hope this helps...smile emoticon
Thank you for including us in Group B FE. Looking forward to the cruise!!

I had originally asked to participate but a lot of issues came up last minute and it's not going to work for us, just wanted to make sure we're not on any lists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter