Disney Dream November 20-23, 2015 - FE Group

Hi! We are trying to confirm everyone in the FE group for our cruise.

Please confirm your cabin number if you are continuing to participate. There is also a FB group for our cruise that you can message me for the link. Thanks so much!

Hi, sorry for the late response. I am confirming for our cabin #9600

If there is any interest for a third group for stragglers.... that we maybe close on November 1st.. (or earlier if we get interest), I would be willing to coordinate this last group. We have two cabins in our family... I noticed there are a couple others on the original meet thread that are still looking to join (I will direct them to this thread)... but I would hate to miss out- so if anyone hasnt been accepted into group A or B and still wants to participate, please let me know!!!
We are interested!! I've never done one of these groups before so I'm not sure where to start. This is our third Disney cruise. My 12 year old daughter and 4 year old son are with us (they have no idea) Celebrating our anniversary

We are interested!! I've never done one of these groups before so I'm not sure where to start. This is our third Disney cruise. My 12 year old daughter and 4 year old son are with us (they have no idea) Celebrating our anniversary
Hi! Please send me a message or reply with an email address if you're interested in joining a group. Thanks!

Please confirm your cabin number if you are continuing to participate. There is also a FB group for our cruise that you may message me for the link. Thanks so much!

Sorry for the late reply, we thought we were going with the original 5-cabin group. Didn't realize it expanded to the 10-cabin Group B until today! ACK!

Nevertheless, DREAMS doesn't happen on their own, and we are STILL IN AND CONFIRMED for the new Group B.

Again, sorry for the late response. --Darrin

:tinker::tinker: If you are participating I need a surname initial for cabin 8606,9656,2517,9600 and I don't have a number for Dena I am from cabin 7572 this is Sharon :tink:

Hi Sharon,
Sorry for the late reply! Cabin 8606 is still participating and our surname initial is "C".

Sorry for the late reply, we thought we were going with the original 5-cabin group. Didn't realize it expanded to the 10-cabin Group B until today! ACK!

Nevertheless, DREAMS doesn't happen on their own, and we are STILL IN AND CONFIRMED for the new Group B.

Great! Thanks! If you would like to join the FB group for our share, post or message me an email address and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

Hello! I've been looking for someone to begin a FE group for our cruise, but haven't seen anything started. I'm going to begin organizing the FE group for the November 20-23, 2015 Disney Dream cruise for us!

I have participated in FE in the past and we LOVED it! It's such a great idea!

As the list of people that would like to participate grows, I will divide the cabins up into smaller, more manageable lists. Past groups that I've participated in have had around 12 families/cabins, give or take a few depending on the final number of participants. The main rules to follow are simple: 1) you must give a gift to each cabin on your list, and 2) have FUN!! If you have any questions about how a FE group works, I will be posting a "FE Basics" post soon. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me!

If you would like to join the Fish Extender group for this cruise, please post that you want to join and provide the following information:

1 - The names and gender of people in your cabin (and ages for cruisers under 18)
2 - Cabin Number (If you do not have your cabin yet, you may still join. We can update that as the date gets
closer)
3 - Any special event that you may be celebrating (birthday, anniversary, etc)
4 - Any allergies that a member of your party may have that fellow members of your group need to know
about (candy, nuts, etc)

We are now officially on the countdown for our cruise!

Thanks,
Gary

Hello Darrin!! Thanks for getting back up with us. Welcome to you and your family. I can't wait for the fun and surprises to begin :welcome:

I am a newbie but would like to join.
Mom & Dad
Ariel ..girl...8yrs
Christian. .boy..6yrs
Disney Dream cabin #9152

Hi!
New to Disney boards.. tried reading through these threads.... Not sure what to do.. adn it may be too late...
I just booked the November 20 Dream cruise for my 50th bday on the 22nd!!!
Boy 9 yo, daughter 5 yo...
cabin 10116
Would be great to meet some other cruisers....
Chris

Dena, #9656-Alisa and #8606-Darrin (Disco.boy) are you participating in the FE :fish:on our upcoming cruise???? We need to finish up our gift list and dont want to leave anyone out...THANKS :love:
Yes, we are participating.

Please confirm your cabin number if you are continuing to participate. There is also a FB group for our cruise that you may message me for the link. Thanks so much!

Can you please send me the link to the FB group to: alisajohnson@mac.com Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter