Disney Dream November 20-23, 2015 - FE Group

I am not much into FE's because the groups have been SOOO BIG.... however, with the smaller groups would be perfect. Please add my son, NATHAN (his 10th birthday on Nov 20) and myself, KRISTINE (31) in Cabin 6514. Please add me to the FB group too.... krissie84@live.ca
Im capping it at 10 cabins... so I will definitely add you. I will send you an email shortly confirming!

UPDATE FOR GROUP C: 2 families. If we can't get a few more we may be out of luck

Last edited:
I am not much into FE's because the groups have been SOOO BIG.... however, with the smaller groups would be perfect. Please add my son, NATHAN (his 10th birthday on Nov 20) and myself, KRISTINE (31) in Cabin 6514. Please add me to the FB group too.... krissie84@live.ca

Helllo!!!!!! Just wanted to say hi and Happy birthday early to your son. I have a grandson who will celebrate his 6th birthday on the exact same day
November 20th pixiedust::bday: I know both boys will have an awesome time :-)

Helllo!!!!!! Just wanted to say hi and Happy birthday early to your son. I have a grandson who will celebrate his 6th birthday on the exact same day
November 20th pixiedust::bday: I know both boys will have an awesome time :-)

Happy Early Birthday to your grandson.

I love how DCL makes birthdays such a big deal regardless of how old, my cousin turned 40 a few years ago and gave our party free shots when we had dinner at PALO. I even decorate the cabin myself (its way too expensive if DCL does it). SOOO EXCITING! Hopefully we will run into you and wish your grandson a happy birthday!

Happy Early Birthday to your grandson.

I love how DCL makes birthdays such a big deal regardless of how old, my cousin turned 40 a few years ago and gave our party free shots when we had dinner at PALO. I even decorate the cabin myself (its way too expensive if DCL does it). SOOO EXCITING! Hopefully we will run into you and wish your grandson a happy birthday!

Thank you and YES, hopefully we can see each other and wish them both the BEST Happy Birthday ever!!!!

We are trying to confirm everyone in groups A and B. Please reply with your cabin number and confirm that you are participating in your assigned group. Thanks!

We are trying to confirm everyone in groups A and B. Please reply with your cabin number and confirm that you are participating in your assigned group. Thanks!

Cabin 11000 in group B is participating

Glad you organized this, I had no idea what to do. :)

1 - Annette, Female
Shanley, Female, 12
2 - Cabin Number: 2517
3 - We are celebrating Shan's birthday because she will be turning 13 on Nov. 27th, and the cruise is her birthday gift.
4 - No allergies

Hi! We are trying to confirm that everyone is particpating in their FE group. Just message me and let me know if you have received the FE group list and that you are participating. If you haven't already joined the FB group for our cruise, please contact me for the link. Thanks!

With the increase in group size we've decided not to participate but you guys have fun. This would have been our first time doing FE and I don't want to become a stressful activity.

Dena, #9656-Alisa and #8606-Darrin (Disco.boy) are you participating in the FE :fish:on our upcoming cruise???? We need to finish up our gift list and dont want to leave anyone out...THANKS :love:

With the increase in group size we've decided not to participate but you guys have fun. This would have been our first time doing FE and I don't want to become a stressful activity.

Are you in cabin #8178 Group B

Hope we're not too late to join in on the fun! Here's our info:

1) Darrin C, male
Kristen C, female
Kaitlyn C, girl - 11
Keira C, girl - 8
Kalia C, girl - 6

2) Cabin # 8606

3) First cruise for the girls.

4) Kaitlyn - allergic to peanuts; Kalia - allergic to eggs (e.g. no baked goods :( )

Hi! We are trying to confirm everyone in the FE group for our cruise.

Please confirm your cabin number if you are continuing to participate. There is also a FB group for our cruise that you may message me for the link. Thanks so much!

Hello,
Would love to participate in the FE group.
Cabin #9600
Vanessa K. adult
Travis K. - adult
Connor K. boy age 4
Thank you!!

Hi! We are trying to confirm everyone in the FE group for our cruise.

Please confirm your cabin number if you are continuing to participate. There is also a FB group for our cruise that you can message me for the link. Thanks so much!

:tinker::tinker: If you are participating I need a surname initial for cabin 8606,9656,2517,9600 and I don't have a number for Dena I am from cabin 7572 this is Sharon :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter