Disney Dream November 20-23, 2015 - FE Group

Ok... so now I'm confused... Are there 2 or 3 groups? Are we going by the groups 1,2,3 or group A and B? I'd like to get all my shopping done ASAP!! Thanks!!

Lisa
We have two groups, A and B. I'm sending the lists to your email also! Thanks!

Group B Members........
Please send your t-shirt sizes and favorite character for each guest...

:tinker:The groups are large maybe you could do 3 groups it is nicer not to have large groups so many cabins makes it harder for some folks. I know some had ask for 4 cabins. :tink:

:tinker:The groups are large maybe you could do 3 groups it is nicer not to have large groups so many cabins makes it harder for some folks. I know some had ask for 4 cabins. :tink:
Hi! Our groups are actually some of the smaller groups from most Disney cruises. Many have groups of 15-20 cabins. Our lists are closed though, so we will not be adding any additional people to groups A or B. Looking forward to a great cruise!

damn... here I was one of the original posters in the meet thread... and then life got in the way- things got stressful, and now that I am finally sorting stuff out- the FE groups are closed and I am SOL!!

Any chance of there being a "group C" of people who like me, screwed up and dropped the ball? Its our 6th cruise and the kids will be so upset that I messed this up!

If there is any interest for a third group for stragglers.... that we maybe close on November 1st.. (or earlier if we get interest), I would be willing to coordinate this last group. We have two cabins in our family... I noticed there are a couple others on the original meet thread that are still looking to join (I will direct them to this thread)... but I would hate to miss out- so if anyone hasnt been accepted into group A or B and still wants to participate, please let me know!!!

If there is any interest for a third group for stragglers.... that we maybe close on November 1st.. (or earlier if we get interest), I would be willing to coordinate this last group. We have two cabins in our family... I noticed there are a couple others on the original meet thread that are still looking to join (I will direct them to this thread)... but I would hate to miss out- so if anyone hasnt been accepted into group A or B and still wants to participate, please let me know!!!

I am def interested, I have been following this feed and last month someone said they were organizing but then I never heard a word back. The facebook groups have been closed for a long time too.

Please email me at deanabrower22@yahoo.com this is my personal email, I have a 5 year old daughter who will be participating, her name is Sophia and we are in cabin 9652

:tink:Could we please get last name initials from everyone in both groups my daughter has one group and I have the other and we would like to make cabin gifts. :tinker:

I am def interested, I have been following this feed and last month someone said they were organizing but then I never heard a word back. The facebook groups have been closed for a long time too.

Please email me at deanabrower22@yahoo.com this is my personal email, I have a 5 year old daughter who will be participating, her name is Sophia and we are in cabin 9652
I will add you to the list.

UPDATE: there are now 3 cabins in group C.

:tink:Could we please get last name initials from everyone in both groups my daughter has one group and I have the other and we would like to make cabin gifts. :tinker:

From Group B:
Cabin #6032
Last Name initial 'M' for Ebony, Cliff and Kyndle
Last Name initial 'B' for Corey

Cabin #6062/6064
Last Name initial 'P' for Shawn
Last Name initial 'F' for all others in cabin

I am not much into FE's because the groups have been SOOO BIG.... however, with the smaller groups would be perfect. Please add my son, NATHAN (his 10th birthday on Nov 20) and myself, KRISTINE (31) in Cabin 6514. Please add me to the FB group too.... krissie84@live.ca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter