Disney Dream November 20-23, 2015 - FE Group

Sharonvanes,

For our cabin #11000,... The initial for the last name of all 4 individuals in the cabin is B

Glad you organized this, I had no idea what to do. :)

1 - Annette, Female
Shanley, Female, 12
2 - Cabin Number: 2517
3 - We are celebrating Shan's birthday because she will be turning 13 on Nov. 27th, and the cruise is her birthday gift.
4 - No allergies

I'm updating our lists with everyone's info now. I'll be contacting everyone soon!
Have not seeing anything from you I think we need to close this getting too close now to add any more. do you have a email list or are we going to just take it off of this dis board

Hope we're not too late to join in on the fun! Here's our info:

1) Darrin C, male
Kristen C, female
Kaitlyn C, girl - 11
Keira C, girl - 8
Kalia C, girl - 6

2) Cabin # 8606

3) First cruise for the girls.

4) Kaitlyn - allergic to peanuts; Kalia - allergic to eggs (e.g. no baked goods :( )

Hello,
Would love to participate in the FE group.
Cabin #9600
Vanessa K. adult
Travis K. - adult
Connor K. boy age 4
Thank you!!

Last edited:
Hi

We would love to participate, even if just to give. Is it too late?
Gayle M Adult - birthday
Dennis M Adult
cabin #7074

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for our sailing? I have heard that it is marked private so I can't find it.

We would love to participate. Hope it isn't to late!!

John and Lisa (adults)
William (9)
Whitney (7)
Warren (6)

Cabin #9086

No allergies and no celebrations. ;)

Please let me know so I can start working on this ASAP!
Lisa

I just realized we might be too late. Please let me know if we missed the cut off. Would it be possible to do a "late" group? :) Just the few of us who just responded... thanks! I'd do it, but I have no clue... this our first cruise. Thank you so much!

I just realized we might be too late. Please let me know if we missed the cut off. Would it be possible to do a "late" group? :) Just the few of us who just responded... thanks! I'd do it, but I have no clue... this our first cruise. Thank you so much!

What's your cabin information?

:tinker:Thank you for doing this, we have ad a good time doing FE
We have 3 cabins,
cabin 1-7572 Sharon (Grama):tink:
Gage 10 year old grandson(Birthday), Chase 17 year old grandson.

Cabin 2- Robin an Craig (Anniversary)My Daughter an son-in-law
Deven 14 year old grandson

Cabin 3- Jennifer son-in-laws sister
(cousins) to the grand kids Paige 19 Girl, Avery 15 Boy

Hey,

Do you have a cabin number for cabin number 3?

Hey everyone,

Since we haven't heard anything back yet I actually went ahead and put together a list. I am waiting for a few people to respond with cabin numbers and I will have the final version posted by 8pm Sunday. If you know anyone who has last minute additions please tell them to post as soon as possible because once I post the list on Sunday, we can consider that our final version.

Last minute add here! Can you believe this is our 11th Disney cruise, but we have never participated in a FE exchange before? So here goes!

Cabins 2534 and 2536
The Zollweg Family

Brian Z (me)
Amy Z (my wife)
Marilyn Z (my mom) - her first Disney Cruise
Bailey - 14 year old son
Carter - 9 year old son

No allergies. Excited for the additional magic the FE exchanges will bring to our cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter