Disney Dream November 20-23, 2015 - FE Group

ds99

Mouseketeer
Hello! I've been looking for someone to begin a FE group for our cruise, but haven't seen anything started. I'm going to begin organizing the FE group for the November 20-23, 2015 Disney Dream cruise for us!

I have participated in FE in the past and we LOVED it! It's such a great idea!

As the list of people that would like to participate grows, I will divide the cabins up into smaller, more manageable lists. Past groups that I've participated in have had around 12 families/cabins, give or take a few depending on the final number of participants. The main rules to follow are simple: 1) you must give a gift to each cabin on your list, and 2) have FUN!! If you have any questions about how a FE group works, I will be posting a "FE Basics" post soon. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me!

If you would like to join the Fish Extender group for this cruise, please post that you want to join and provide the following information:

1 - The names and gender of people in your cabin (and ages for cruisers under 18)
2 - Cabin Number (If you do not have your cabin yet, you may still join. We can update that as the date gets
closer)
3 - Any special event that you may be celebrating (birthday, anniversary, etc)
4 - Any allergies that a member of your party may have that fellow members of your group need to know
about (candy, nuts, etc)

We are now officially on the countdown for our cruise!

Thanks,
Gary

Brian male adult
Kelly female adult
Beth female adult
Aiden male 5 ( birthday 11/24) his birthday cruise!!

No cabin number yet but hope to have one soon!

:tinker:Thank you for doing this, we have ad a good time doing FE
We have 3 cabins,
cabin 1-7572 Sharon (Grama):tink:
Gage 10 year old grandson(Birthday), Chase 17 year old grandson.

Cabin 2- Robin an Craig (Anniversary)My Daughter an son-in-law
Deven 14 year old grandson

Cabin 3- Jennifer son-in-laws sister
(cousins) to the grand kids Paige 19 Girl, Avery 15 Boy

Is there another group on Facebook that's not on our list they said they have 14 families I'm not sure if I'm signed up in the right place or not.

Last edited:
I have decided to randomly give FE gifts. I will use the cabin numbers on this thread. My husband and I do not need to receive gifts. We just want to give. Thanks to all.

Hi there! We are very interested and have already started buying little gifts. We will be in cabin # 8624

Parents - Penn & Cara

Kaylee - girl, age 10

Kennedy - girl, age 6

P.J. - boy, age 3

Hi. We'd like to participate in the FE group. We may be adding one more person but here's info for now. Cabin #8178
Trina (adult)
Tatum, girl, 7 (early birthday cruise)

Ok, no problem! Hope you have a wonderful cruise!
Hello! I've been looking for someone to begin a FE group for our cruise, but haven't seen anything started. I'm going to begin organizing the FE group for the November 20-23, 2015 Disney Dream cruise for us!

As the list of people that would like to participate grows, I will divide the cabins up into smaller, more manageable lists. Past groups that I've participated in have had around 12 families/cabins, give or take a few depending on the final number of participants. The main rules to follow are simple: 1) you must give a gift to each cabin on your list, and 2) have FUN!! If you have any questions about how a FE group works, I will be posting a "FE Basics" post soon. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me!

If you would like to join the Fish Extender group for this cruise, please post that you want to join and provide the following information:

1 - The names and gender of people in your cabin (and ages for cruisers under 18)
2 - Cabin Number (If you do not have your cabin yet, you may still join. We can update that as the date gets
closer)
4 - Any allergies that a member of your party may have that fellow members of your group need to know
about (candy, nuts, etc)

Thanks,
Gary
do we have a list yet

Not sure of our cabin assignment yet, but we'd love to join!

Dena - adult
Grant- adult
Kaylee - 8
Seth - 22

I'm also interested in the FE Basics! Thank you so much!

Please include us on the list. We would like to be in a small group of 4 cabins.

Cabin #9656

Alisa - Adult
Andrew - 17
Erica - 14

Last edited:

closer)
about (candy, nuts, etc)

Thanks,
Gary
Do we have 6 cabins now?

Hello,

We would like to join the FE group for this cruise if possible.

Cabin # 11000

Bianca - Adult
Zyon - 6 (the cruise leaves on his birthday November 20th :-D )
Angela - Adult
David - Adult

*Zyon has peanut allergies

I'm updating our lists with everyone's info now. I'll be contacting everyone soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter