• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream November 2-6, 2015 FE Group

It is the final list and not will be added anyone else
Attach the PDF file with the Group
Wait I am a little confused. So this final list is all the people for this cruise...one big group or is it divided in two? I think there were only 12 plus the three from my family in the first list I got.

Thanks so much for your reply Milly. I was able to join the Facebook group's latecomers list, so no worries! I only hope more people will join since the are only two staterooms so far. It's great of you to organize this list and I'm sure much appreciated by all.
Hope everyone is having fun planning your FE gifts and I want to wish everyone a fantastic cruise!!

Thanks so much for your reply Milly. I was able to join the Facebook group's latecomers list, so no worries! I only hope more people will join since the are only two staterooms so far. It's great of you to organize this list and I'm sure much appreciated by all.
Hope everyone is having fun planning your FE gifts and I want to wish everyone a fantastic cruise!!
I would like to join this list. Can you give me the name of the Facebook group so I can find it? Thanks! I can't wait!

I had another list before that was way smaller lol.

Hi Kathy, Milly had you in Group Two, but it was just you and @Chells_jill (Michelle). Milly and I joined that one since it didn't look like you'd have anyone else. We decided to just merge you and Michelle into Group One (which at that time had already closed at 16 cabins). So now we're up to 18 cabins, but removing your own, since you'd probably not gift yourself (haha), there are 17 cabins in the group total. You might have taken a look at the closed Group One list and maybe thought you were part of that hence the smaller count. Or you saw the initial Group Two list that just had 4 cabins, but 2 of those were Milly and me :) Are you comfortable with 17 cabins or would you prefer something smaller?

Hi Kathy, Milly had you in Group Two, but it was just you and @Chells_jill (Michelle). Milly and I joined that one since it didn't look like you'd have anyone else. We decided to just merge you and Michelle into Group One (which at that time had already closed at 16 cabins). So now we're up to 18 cabins, but removing your own, since you'd probably not gift yourself (haha), there are 17 cabins in the group total. You might have taken a look at the closed Group One list and maybe thought you were part of that hence the smaller count. Or you saw the initial Group Two list that just had 4 cabins, but 2 of those were Milly and me :) Are you comfortable with 17 cabins or would you prefer something smaller?
LOL I am sure my daugheter wouldn't mind me gifting her.
I am good. Just briefly overwhelmed...newbie here. I have to figure out what to do and how to pack it. Thankfully we are driving down to FL but still have to pack that stuff to get it on board lol. So exciting! I feel like time is going to fly by!:yay:

@Kathyeba76 - I totally understand. This is our first cruise and FEs. I think I am cool with bringing everything down but worried if I will have space to bring back our goodies :) I guess this is a good problem to have.

I am in awe of those who sign up for 3 FE groups and read a thread about someone who had like 120 gifts to deliver, so I guess I should be able to handle 17 cabins, right? :)

@Kathyeba76 - I totally understand. This is our first cruise and FEs. I think I am cool with bringing everything down but worried if I will have space to bring back our goodies :) I guess this is a good problem to have.

I am in awe of those who sign up for 3 FE groups and read a thread about someone who had like 120 gifts to deliver, so I guess I should be able to handle 17 cabins, right? :)
WOW! Yeah I am so not ready for that lol. Trying to get crafty/creative. I will be able to try things once my daughter is in school. Can't wait until Tuesday. She is very curious and I can't have her seeing anything that may tip her off to the surprise trip lol.

Thanks for the info. I just tried and can't find anything on Facebook except one group but it says it's closed. Thanks for your help though.

Hi pwyatt,

You can join the latecomers list on facebook. Search 'Disney Dream November 2-6th 2015'. There is a pinned post at the top where you can add your stateroom info.

I sent you a message on facebook. I found the group but it's closed. Anyway to still join?

You can search on 'Disney Dream November 2-6th 2015'. There is a pinned post at the top and you can join the latecomers list. Looks like there are already 3 families there.
Is there any room for 2 more families? We just heard about this FE stuff and sounds like something our kids would love. I tried to join the group but it says closed? Any help you could give would be great.

Is there any room for 2 more families? We just heard about this FE stuff and sounds like something our kids would love. I tried to join the group but it says closed? Any help you could give would be great.

Yes, you can still join! To my knowledge, there is only one Facebook group for our cruise and it did close mid August, but a 'latecomers' list has been started! If you found the group that I listed, you'd click on the 'view pinned posts' button at the top, under the profile picture. That post has a link to an excel spreadsheet. Scroll down to group 3 and enter your stateroom info. If you need any help filling it out, Karen Ciolino, the page 'manager' is terrific and has been very helpful to me.
BTW, I did not see a message from you on fb, I am JanineAdamsKhalil if you still need help :)
I also found out too late about the fish extender groups and I'm so excited that I was still able to join! Good luck-hope to see you on the list!

Yes, you can still join! To my knowledge, there is only one Facebook group for our cruise and it did close mid August, but a 'latecomers' list has been started! If you found the group that I listed, you'd click on the 'view pinned posts' button at the top, under the profile picture. That post has a link to an excel spreadsheet. Scroll down to group 3 and enter your stateroom info. If you need any help filling it out, Karen Ciolino, the page 'manager' is terrific and has been very helpful to me.
BTW, I did not see a message from you on fb, I am JanineAdamsKhalil if you still need help :)
I also found out too late about the fish extender groups and I'm so excited that I was still able to join! Good luck-hope to see you on the list!
Sorry to be a bother. The page I found on facebook says closed. It won't let me view any pins or anything until someone approves my request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter