Disney Dream November 16th 2015

Holly Quinlan

If I gave Pudge tuna I'd be an abomination
Didn't see a thread for this cruise, so I thought I would start one. This will be our first cruise EVER! We were wanting to test the waters :rotfl: before booking a longer cruise so hopefully we will book another one while on board!
Anyone else?

pixiedust: I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

We are also booked on this cruise. It will be our 2nd. We went on this same cruise in May 2014 and LOVED it. Our daughter, son-in-law and 2 grandkids will be going also.

We had a verandah in May and this time we booked an oversized verandah. Its on deck 6 at the very back of the ship.

If it wasn't for a trip to Disney in December we would have booked the cruise sooner.

We are also booked on this cruise. It will be our 2nd. We went on this same cruise in May 2014 and LOVED it. Our daughter, son-in-law and 2 grandkids will be going also.

We had a verandah in May and this time we booked an oversized verandah. Its on deck 6 at the very back of the ship.

If it wasn't for a trip to Disney in December we would have booked the cruise sooner.

Yay! :welcome:

I was beginning to think I was the only one.

I thought we were the only ones to plan a vacation so far in advance....LOL!
Nice to see someone else does it too.

I see you're from Ohio...us too....Massillon.

We are planning on going on this cruise too! This will be our first cruise. So excited! I'm hoping to get a lot of information from the boards.

Looking forward to our first family cruise and I will be celebrating my 40th birthday on the day we disembark. I am getting excited and a bit nervous about the fish extenders. Anyone else plan on participating in this?

I am super excited we just booked this trip for our first cruise. I cannot believe how great the reviews are and how helpful they have been. My husband and I will be cruising with our boys who will be 9 and 2 at the time of cruising. My little one will be 2 in June and I'm hoping he will be potty trained, if not I have read there is still lots to do on board the ship. Can someone help me understand more about the fish extenders, Like how do you know who to exchange with? Is it separated by decks or groups? I am excited to meet new people and maybe pair up with another couple with kids so my kids can meet new friends and enjoy cruising even more! I'm counting down the days already!
-Nicole

Finally booked our First Disney Cruise. Will be traveling with my husband and three kids (3, 4, and 6). I am super excited and overwhelmed with all the things to do. Definitely want to participate in Fish extenders. Nice to meet you all.

Its great to meet everyone too! I cannot get enough of Disney and Very excited about this. Will people just look at this thread to know who is participating in fish extender or will there be a different one? Is it done by who is on the list or by decks? Im just a little confused because I read different reviews. :cool2:

We are joining in on the fun! This will be our second Disney cruise. The first was this past fall aboard the Magic on the 7 day cruise across the Southern Caribbean. We had a great time!

We are looking forward to experiencing a new ship and celebrating my son's birthday while onboard.

I am super excited we just booked this trip for our first cruise. I cannot believe how great the reviews are and how helpful they have been. My husband and I will be cruising with our boys who will be 9 and 2 at the time of cruising. My little one will be 2 in June and I'm hoping he will be potty trained, if not I have read there is still lots to do on board the ship. Can someone help me understand more about the fish extenders, Like how do you know who to exchange with? Is it separated by decks or groups? I am excited to meet new people and maybe pair up with another couple with kids so my kids can meet new friends and enjoy cruising even more! I'm counting down the days already!
-Nicole

Our toddler, 2 during the last cruise, was not potty fully trained at the time and we had plenty to do. He loved the splash pad and the Disney Junior shows. He went on his first cruise at 18 months (different cruise line) and had plenty to do even then.

I have only done Fish Extenders once, so my knowledge is limited. There are plenty of threads explaining all about it. Ours was split into two groups due to the number of staterooms who wanted to participate and both were spread across the ship; you could decide whether you wanted to participate in both groups or just one. I enjoyed participating and my guys enjoyed coming back to our stateroom to see if we had any surprises. lol

Finally booked our First Disney Cruise. Will be traveling with my husband and three kids (3, 4, and 6). I am super excited and overwhelmed with all the things to do. Definitely want to participate in Fish extenders. Nice to meet you all.

Our toddler, 2 during the last cruise, was not potty fully trained at the time and we had plenty to do. He loved the splash pad and the Disney Junior shows. He went on his first cruise at 18 months (different cruise line) and had plenty to do even then.

I have only done Fish Extenders once, so my knowledge is limited. There are plenty of threads explaining all about it. Ours was split into two groups due to the number of staterooms who wanted to participate and both were spread across the ship; you could decide whether you wanted to participate in both groups or just one. I enjoyed participating and my guys enjoyed coming back to our stateroom to see if we had any surprises. lol

I want to be part of the fish extender group exchange for the Disney Dream Cruise setting sail November 16, 2015. Anyone else participating?

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since it looks like no one has come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to organize the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a Fish Extender here on the DIS and you already have a good core group! Have fun planning! :)

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has posted recently about a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter