Disney Dream November 13, 2014 Double Dip

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROLL CALL
Please sign up with Sean Aka JimmyJackJunior.

FACEBOOK GROUP
Disney Dream November 13, 2014 Double Dip Facebook Group
It is a closed group. Anyone can see the group and who's in it but only members see posts.
And any member can add or approve members.

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE
To be added to our Fish Exchange please fill out this FORM.
You can view the more detailed list by Clicking Here.

FE INFORMATION
FE 101 Basics
[url]http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32651483&postcount=378[/URL]
FE Info
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607
Homemade FE Gifts Photo Thread
Part 1 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1980639
Part 2 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2907032&highlight=fe+gifts

GROUP MEET
Time and place to be determined.

:beach:

I got some free time morning and went ahead to created the FE sign up form.
I will post the link to the detail view of the list later.
:goodvibes

Just switched over to this cruise. It's a girls cruise only for us. Me, Becky, Mom, Jeanette, DD Sarah (21 at cruise time), and niece 10.

This is mine and DD second time on the Dream, and my 8th Disney cruise.

Darn girl - you are one organized lady!!!!:worship:

Not really, but thank you!
I just thought it would be easier for everyone if I put all the information in one post.

Just switched over to this cruise. It's a girls cruise only for us. Me, Becky, Mom, Jeanette, DD Sarah (21 at cruise time), and niece 10.

This is mine and DD second time on the Dream, and my 8th Disney cruise.

Girls only cruise. That's awesome!
Welcome!

:welcome:

Girls only cruise. That's awesome!
Welcome!

Thank you. My dad is a homebody so my mom was like, well he can stay home and I'll travel. So I suggested we do a girls cruise. My niece asked about a year ago when I was going to take her on a Disney cruise and I told her when she turned 10. Welp, next year is the big 1-0 for her so Aunt Beck has to keep her promise. We are going to fly in (from CA) on the 8th and go to WDW Sun-Wednesday. First time for mom and my niece so hoping I can bring mom over to the dark side while we are there. DD is just happy to be going back to Disney. Hoping her bff and mom will be joining us as well.

Thank you. My dad is a homebody so my mom was like, well he can stay home and I'll travel. So I suggested we do a girls cruise. My niece asked about a year ago when I was going to take her on a Disney cruise and I told her when she turned 10. Welp, next year is the big 1-0 for her so Aunt Beck has to keep her promise. We are going to fly in (from CA) on the 8th and go to WDW Sun-Wednesday. First time for mom and my niece so hoping I can bring mom over to the dark side while we are there. DD is just happy to be going back to Disney. Hoping her bff and mom will be joining us as well.

The dark side. :lmao:

I am seriously considering booking this cruise. I've never booked a cruise this far out. I have all the what ifs floating through my head. Who has the best cancellation policy if we change or minds for whatever reason? Is it best to book through Disney? And do you think the price of this cruise will go up dramatically once people realize it includes two stops at CC? Right now, they are pretty reasonable.

I am seriously considering booking this cruise. I've never booked a cruise this far out. I have all the what ifs floating through my head. Who has the best cancellation policy if we change or minds for whatever reason? Is it best to book through Disney? And do you think the price of this cruise will go up dramatically once people realize it includes two stops at CC? Right now, they are pretty reasonable.[/Qwe

Evan & I just sailed on the Fantasy for Easter (March 30th,2013) I booked this cruise October,2011. All I can say is book it! I booked the first day, you will have up untill August,2014 to make changes. The great thing about this cruise is it leaves on a Thursday and comes back on a Monday, so the kids will only miss 3 days of school. Normally the 3 day cruises are Thursday -Sunday and the 4 day cruises are Sunday-Thursday which means Evan would miss 4 days so this was a no brainer and 2 stops @ Castaway Cay is wonderful, I pray the water is warm!

We booked on the Dream a year ago and switched our dummy booking to this one so that we could see Castaway Cay twice! We were even able to request the same stateroom we had last time! I will be traveling with my two girls (7 and 4 for the cruise) and the hubs! We have a WDW trip planned this October to make the wait a little less painful!

We booked on the Dream a year ago and switched our dummy booking to this one so that we could see Castaway Cay twice! We were even able to request the same stateroom we had last time! I will be traveling with my two girls (7 and 4 for the cruise) and the hubs! We have a WDW trip planned this October to make the wait a little less painful!

Ok the secret FB page sounds great! I will PM you. I didn't know that JJJ was going to to do the FE that's great! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

I didnt either. I have never participated in Fish Extenders, maybe someone else who posted on the first page would like to do it.

My family is booked on this cruise also:cheer2:So far it's just my DH and DS's who will be 16 and 14 at the time of the cruise. Let the countdown begin!!

I am seriously considering booking this cruise. I've never booked a cruise this far out. I have all the what ifs floating through my head. Who has the best cancellation policy if we change or minds for whatever reason? Is it best to book through Disney? And do you think the price of this cruise will go up dramatically once people realize it includes two stops at CC? Right now, they are pretty reasonable.

I booked directly through Disney. The schedule worked for us, and we figured "why not?" We were booking a specific stateroom in Category V, so we really did need to book at that point. The only issue when booking concierge level is that the deposit isn't refundable; it can be moved, but not refunded. For everyone else, though, until PIF date it can be refunded.

Booking directly or through a good Disney Cruise TA is a good choice, because they won't have policies beyond Disney's. We would have booked with DU if they'd actually responded to my time-sensitive (see specific stateroom mentioned above) booking request. Would have booked with previous TA but they had no special perks for this cruise and while they were nice, honestly, it was a pain having to go through them for everything. I'm a do-it-yourself'er at heart, though.

Trying to convince my wife to book on this just got off the dream and have the itch to go back

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter