• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream November 13, 2014 Double Dip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!:wave2:

We booked our double dip a few days ago! This will be our second Disney cruise. We previously cruised Feb.2010 on the Wonder. We did not love it and weren't sure if we would go on another until the kids were older. CC was my favorite part and when I saw the double dip, I figured we would give cruising another try.

We go to WDW at least twice a year and love all things Disney!

It will be me, dh, dd (11) & ds (8). Hard to believe they will be those ages when we cruise! We also talked my in-laws into going with us (first cruise ever for both of them)!

We are on deck 6, adjoining rooms, with verandahs!

So excited and so long to wait! :cool1:

We just finished our first cruise on the Wonder and booked this one on board! Somewhere on Deck 10. Five of us. So far away.....

Hi we are booking this cruise but can someone tell me do we sleep at Castaway that night and just get off again in the morning

Greetings from Texas.
We'll be join you all on this cruise.
It'll be me (Eva), DH, DD(10), DS(5) at the time of sailing. :goodvibes

Hi we are booking this cruise but can someone tell me do we sleep at Castaway that night and just get off again in the morning

It's always been reported that they can't do overnight due to the extreme bug problem in the evening. That's why the ship leaves fairly early, usually by 4-5 pm. :goodvibes

Hi! We booked this cruise last week onboard the wonderful Fantasy. It will be myself (35 at the time of sailing), DH (40), DD (6) and DS (3). That is really weird because my son is only 1.5 now and he will have grown so much by then. And my daughter is currently in preschool and will be in 1st grade! :crazy2: Crazy! This will be most of our 3rd Disney cruise. We did Magic in 2011 when I was pregnant with my son, then last week's Fantasy cruise and now Dream in 2014. Very excited as Castaway is our favorite place! In fact I brought home a little piece of it from Friday as I have a massive splinter in my foot that is making my hobble. Lol! Will enjoy planning with you all! Anyone interested in doing the fish exchange?

I'd love to participate in FE.
It's so much fun!
We should have a FE list as well.

Welcome All!

Evan & I sailed on the Fantasy over Easter we had a FANTSTIC time, unfortuantly we were on deck when the little boy that drowned was pulled from the the Donald pool,Very sad situaton. I ask that everyone please be safe while swiming and do:lmao:ing any other water activites. Water can be fun but can also be deadly.

I'd love to participate in FE.
It's so much fun!
We should have a FE list as well.

We have had so much fun with the FE. Would love to do a meet and greet as well. The cruise we just did on the Fantasy was great! Someone even started a secret Facebook page for us to communicate as well. The Facebook page really helped we were able to offer tips, ask questions and put a face with names. GOEVA if you want to be our fairy Godmother/ coordinater for our cruise that would be great!

We have had so much fun with the FE. Would love to do a meet and greet as well. The cruise we just did on the Fantasy was great! Someone even started a secret Facebook page for us to communicate as well. The Facebook page really helped we were able to offer tips, ask questions and put a face with names. GOEVA if you want to be our fairy Godmother/ coordinater for our cruise that would be great!

LOL! Fairy Godmother.
JimmyJackJunior is already in charge of the Roll Call list but I can start a Facebook page.
I didn't participate any Facebook group because...I don't even remember why.
Anyway, I will need to add one DISer as my friend to start a closed group on Facebook. So if anyone want to PM me your email address, I will start a Facebook page. :goodvibes

LOL! Fairy Godmother.
JimmyJackJunior is already in charge of the Roll Call list but I can start a Facebook page.
I didn't participate any Facebook group because...I don't even remember why.
Anyway, I will need to add one DISer as my friend to start a closed group on Facebook. So if anyone want to PM me your email address, I will start a Facebook page. :goodvibes

Ok the secret FB page sounds great! I will PM you. I didn't know that JJJ was going to to do the FE that's great! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Ok the secret FB page sounds great! I will PM you. I didn't know that JJJ was going to to do the FE that's great! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Got your PM, Kim.
I just thought if JimmyJackJunior is doing the Roll Call, maybe he wants to do the FE list as well. :teeth:

I've never create a Facebook group before. Hope I got this right.
Turns out I didn't need anyone's email address to create a FB group. :rolleyes:

Joining the group - we just got off the Fantasy today and this was the one we booked. We decided that 7 days was just too much and the ports excursions were just so-so. But, CC is still the best stop. So, this voyage was just what we were looking for.

As for FB - my thoughts was the cruise I just got off of was FB really highjacked the DISboards. Just about all activity was over there. It was the one thing that ALMOST made me join FB - but I didn't. But, my plan is to join FB - but not for cruise stuff. Since the bombing in Boston my MIL pointed out that FB can be a great source to ensure you are in touch with loved ones during crisis.

Thanks goeva for the FB group; I clicked on Join Group -- I guess that's all it takes?. I have been getting close to shutting down my FB acct -- don't use it for much altho have a few people it's fun to follow. Guess I'll hang around now. As a solo senior, I probably won't do the FE, but would like to do a Meet-up on the ship, if there is one. Altho it might be fun to see how folks decorate their doors and do their FEs.

Joining the group - we just got off the Fantasy today and this was the one we booked. We decided that 7 days was just too much and the ports excursions were just so-so. But, CC is still the best stop. So, this voyage was just what we were looking for.

As for FB - my thoughts was the cruise I just got off of was FB really highjacked the DISboards. Just about all activity was over there. It was the one thing that ALMOST made me join FB - but I didn't. But, my plan is to join FB - but not for cruise stuff. Since the bombing in Boston my MIL pointed out that FB can be a great source to ensure you are in touch with loved ones during crisis.

Welcome!
I can see your concern regards the FB group.
Don't worry. That won't happen here. Well, I hope.
I love the emotion icons that we have here.
What happened in Boston is absolutely heart wrenching.
My thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families.

:welcome:

Thanks goeva for the FB group; I clicked on Join Group -- I guess that's all it takes?. I have been getting close to shutting down my FB acct -- don't use it for much altho have a few people it's fun to follow. Guess I'll hang around now. As a solo senior, I probably won't do the FE, but would like to do a Meet-up on the ship, if there is one. Altho it might be fun to see how folks decorate their doors and do their FEs.

Glad to have you on our FB group.
We need more to join and share our favorite DISNEY photo.
I know we all have at least one if not more. :rotfl2:
I'm sure we'll have a DIS Meet.
Btw, love your blog. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter