Disney dream meet up 1/16/17

Cmckellar91

Earning My Ears
Hey y'all so my husband and I will be enjoying the Disney dream for our first anniversary and since its his first disney cruise I want him to really be spoiled by the friendly people so I thought I'd start a meet up/fish extender thread. So let me know if you're interested!!

Hey y'all so my husband and I will be enjoying the Disney dream for our first anniversary and since its his first disney cruise I want him to really be spoiled by the friendly people so I thought I'd start a meet up/fish extender thread. So let me know if you're interested!!
OK, you need to copy the URL at the top of the page, and head over to the "Find your 2017 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here" thread to post a request to have you link added to the directory there. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Otherwise, eventually, this thread will drop to the bottom of the page and away from where people can find it.

The directory is a central place for people to find their cruise meet threads.

Hi! Would anyone like to do the FE exchange?:-)

I am Susan (celebrating my 50th!!!! on this cruise as part of a back-to-back cruise celebration) and my husband Tom. We are doing it up in style by staying in 12012. We like Pluto and Mickey and Minnie and I like Cinderella oh and we like everything Star Wars too:-) No food allergies here either. Looking forward to this cruise as a nice mid-winter treat and to taking the sting out of turning the big 5-0!

Unfortunately we had to cancel this cruise for us but if someone else wants to take over and do the meet-up and FE feel free to!

Hi everyone, Just moved our cruise to this date. very excited to be once again on the Dream. Hopefully there will be more people joining this thread and we can do a meet and greet. We are a family of 3 and our DD is 10. Should be a good time and like to meet our fellow cruisers.

Hi! I booked this cruise date as soon as 2017 was announced but I didn't search for the group until now (sorry). We are a family of 5 traveling with a group for our wedding :-). We are getting married on the cruise and can't wait!!

Congrats on the wedding! We are a family of 5 (kiddos are 10, and Twins 6) and will also be aboard. Let me know if need FE participants!

We just booked our first Disney cruise today and will be joining all of you onboard! My hubby will be celebrating his 39th birthday while we are at sea and we will be bringing our 11 year old son with us. Can't wait to meet some new friends!

PS: what is FE?

We just booked our first Disney cruise today and will be joining all of you onboard! My hubby will be celebrating his 39th birthday while we are at sea and we will be bringing our 11 year old son with us. Can't wait to meet some new friends!

PS: what is FE?

Welcome to the cruise! It's getting so close- I can't wait!! A FE is fish extender. I'm sure there are threads on here going into more details and explaining it better than I could. Basically it's fun way to give/get little trinkets from other participants. It's like a mini secret Santa.

Is anyone setting up FE for disney dream cruise Jan 16-20? My parents, my husband and I are going and have done DR before.

Hi there! This is going to be my husband and my first Disney Cruise ever! We're so excited! I'd love to meet some of you folks on the cruise, our names are John and Sophie. I hadn't heard of the fish extender until today, that sounds like so much fun! So you just bring along little things to put in other fish extenders?

Hi! Would anyone like to do the FE exchange?:-)

I am Susan (celebrating my 50th!!!! on this cruise as part of a back-to-back cruise celebration) and my husband Tom. We are doing it up in style by staying in 12012. We like Pluto and Mickey and Minnie and I like Cinderella oh and we like everything Star Wars too:-) No food allergies here either. Looking forward to this cruise as a nice mid-winter treat and to taking the sting out of turning the big 5-0!

Hi Susan! My husband John and I are also interested in doing the FE exchange! We've never done one before, how do we set it up?

Thanks!
Sophie

Hi.

Hi. We are excited for our first disney cruise. We are family of 4. If anyone started FE group, we would love to join. My kids are excited about their cruise.

Hi there!

There is a group for this, I can give you more information if I can send you a message, but you need to have 10 posts to be able to message people. I think there's a test board where you can put in a bunch of test messages to get your number up to 10.

I'm pretty new too and this will be my husband and my first Disney cruise as well! So excited!!!

Sophie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter