Disney Dream may 8 2017 4 day cruise

anyone going on this cruise? will get a link for it.
No, you need to start this thread over on the Cruise Meet board. Then copy the URL at the top of the page to paste in a post requesting the link be added to your "Find your ....." thread.

I have moved this to the Cruise Meet Board and added it to the 2017 Dream directory. :)

Happy New Year Everyone! Check out our Facebook group for FE sign ups and more details. My family is doing a b2b cruise May 5th & May 8th--anybody else? We will be platinum on the second sailing. Can't wait to meet y'all. :flower1:

Hello all! My husband & I just booked this yesterday as our first cruise for our 17th anniversary and we're SO excited! We've both have never been on any cruise, so we can't wait for this experience and to learn as much as we can from everyone on these forums.

Happy New Year Everyone! Check out our Facebook group for FE sign ups and more details. My family is doing a b2b cruise May 5th & May 8th--anybody else? We will be platinum on the second sailing. Can't wait to meet y'all. :flower1:
Can you tell me where to find you on FB to join your Fe group

yes! booking cruise today. would love to know the link to the fb page to join fe group.

Disney Dream- 1/14
Disney Wonder- 1/16
Disney Dream- 10/16

we are doing back to back on these 2 cruises also!

I just added this cruise as a 25 anniversary gift for my wife. We are also taking the Dec 24th Western on the magic for our daughter's graduation and another daughter will be getting married on that cruise as well. This is our second Bahamas's cruise but first on the Dream. We were on the fantasy in September for Halloween cruise and loved it. We loved the ship as well so we are looking forward to the Dream.

It is going to be a great cruise. Just keeping our fingers crossed for some sunny weather!

i know it may sound silly but i don't have a facebook. is this the cruise meet board?? kind of confused.. sorry bout that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter