Disney Dream May 4-8, 2015

ilovenyc72

Earning My Ears
We were on the May 4-8, 2015 4-night cruise. This was my 15th cruise but my first with Disney. Previously we cruised with Carnival, NCL, Royal Caribbean and Cunard. Was the Disney cruise better than any other cruise line as far as food? No. In some cases, I found food on other cruise lines to be better. Was it better as far as the pools, deck lay-out, etc.? No. Again, I found other cruise lines to have larger pools and much better deck space. But when it came to entertainment and magic, that’s where Disney ranks above everyone else. We had a fantastic time and my nieces (ages 6 & 9) were in awe of meeting so many characters, seeing Tinkerbell fly and seeing it snow in the theater, etc. We all had a fantastic time.

PROS: Everything Disney – from the magic in the shows to the character meet and greets. Also, the ship was beautiful. The beds were SO comfortable – best sleep I’ve had in a while. The kids club was great.

CONS: Pools were too small. Having to leave a key card in the slot by the door to keep your lights on was ridiculous. Never have I encountered any other cruise lines that does that. I also think the gratuities are a little high. Not for adults, but for children. It should be half of what the adults pay (like what other cruise lines do).

All in all, we had a wonderful time. I would definitely cruise Disney again with children because seeing it through their eyes was priceless. But if it was just adults, I would go with another cruise line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter