Disney Dream May 26, 2017

Minniemoomoo

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow cruisers. I wanted to get the ball rolling on this link so we can start chatting about our upcoming cruise. We will be a set of grandparents with all 3 of our lovely grandchildren. We are so excited as this will be the first cruise for the baby of the family. The other two have been on 2. They will have lots to share with her once on board. We have a DGD 8, DGS 5 and the baby DGD 2. Hope to meet a lot of you out here on the web as well as on the ship. Welcome Aboard!!!

Hi! I was meaning to start a thread but kept putting it off. So glad you posted! It will be me, my DH and 2 children, DD6 and DS4 on this family trip. I have taken 1 cruise in my life about age 9 and DH and kids have 0 under their belts! We love Disney and decided a 3 day cruise would be the perfect way to get our "feet wet" cruise style! We will be staying 4 nights in WDW at the Poly pre cruise. I am super excited to experience everything DCL has to offer! Very eager to hear from others that have done this before and for any tips that can be shared! Looking forward to sharing our excitement with others!

Welcome to the cruise. A 3 day cruise is the best way to get your feet wet. That's what we did the first time we cruised and it was a perfect start. We also did that with all of our adult children. Only 1 was to sick to ever try it again. The other family members loved it. Your children may never want to get off. You of course will line up right behind them to volunteer to stay on the ship for life. :) Ask any questions you have. We have been on over 15 Disney cruises.
It's the best vacation that you will ever have.

Hi there! I will be on this cruise. I have been on 2 other Disney Cruises 5 night and 7 night. We are doing 4 night Universal after since we just got back from Disney World :) it will be myself and DS16..DD10 and DS10.

Hi all! We just decided to book this cruise with our DS (4). We are new to Disney Cruises..so any insight is greatly appreciated. Does anyone know how to get involved in a Fish Extender? My son would love it.

Hi! I'm interested in Fish Extender group as well! Anyone know how we can get involved? Thx!

We are also traveling on this cruise and are so excited. We have been many times but are bringing my DA and DU along with their grandchildren. They have 1 DGD (10) and 1 DGD (6). We are also interested in info about Fish Extender.

Hey Everyone,

My daughter (9) and I have booked this cruise. So excited & counting down the days! :yay:

Hi, my family will be on this trip as well. It will be my DH, DD (12), DS (7) and myself. We can hardly wait. We would love to participate in the fish extender program also. This is our first Disney cruise so any advise or tips is always welcome. Thanks.

Hello! My family will be on this cruise as well! We specifically picked this sailing because it is opening day of the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie!! Hoping they do some cool stuff or at least a showing in the big theater! Can't wait!!

Hello. Is there a list of the families participating in the fish extender for this cruise? I would like to add my name to the list and also to see how many are on the list to know how many gifts to bring. There will be 4 in my group: DH, DD (10), DS (8) and myself.

I am interested in participating in the fish extender also if someone would like to organize it. Thanks!

Hello All,

Mu girl friend and I will be going on this cruise as well , It's our first one together and we're super excited we'd love to participate in the fish extender group , Has anyone organized it yet ?

Yay, I'm so glad I found this group! It's the first cruise for my husband and daughter(3), and my first Disney Cruise. From my research it seems like the Disney cruisers really get in to the fun! I'm already making magnets for our doors. Let me know if anyone organizes a fish extender gift exchange. I was just thinking of hanging a goodies bag outside our room for any passers by.
Hopefully we'll all be some of the first people to see the new Pirates movie!

Hi all! We just decided to book this cruise with our DS (4). We are new to Disney Cruises..so any insight is greatly appreciated. Does anyone know how to get involved in a Fish Extender? My son would love it.
Hi! Did you ever find out if anyone is doing a fish extender group? I'd love to be part of one!

Yay, I'm so glad I found this group! It's the first cruise for my husband and daughter(3), and my first Disney Cruise. From my research it seems like the Disney cruisers really get in to the fun! I'm already making magnets for our doors. Let me know if anyone organizes a fish extender gift exchange. I was just thinking of hanging a goodies bag outside our room for any passers by.
Hopefully we'll all be some of the first people to see the new Pirates movie!
Hi ! Did you ever find anyone doing the Fish extender gifts?

Did you ever find the Fish Extender group? I did just yesterday on FB, if you're interested in still doing Fish Extender, let me know asap :)

We are also traveling on this cruise and are so excited. We have been many times but are bringing my DA and DU along with their grandchildren. They have 1 DGD (10) and 1 DGD (6). We are also interested in info about Fish Extender.
Did you ever find the Fish Extender group? I did just yesterday on FB, if you're interested in still doing Fish Extender, let me know asap :)

Hello All,

Mu girl friend and I will be going on this cruise as well , It's our first one together and we're super excited we'd love to participate in the fish extender group , Has anyone organized it yet ?
Did you ever find the Fish Extender group? I did just yesterday on FB, if you're interested in still doing Fish Extender, let me know :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter