Disney Dream May 22nd 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

danielle1294

Danielle
Hi everyone! This is my first cruise ever so I got a little over excited and decided to plan it a year a head of time!

Sailing Will Be: My Boyfriend, my daughter (5), and I.

I would love to get to know more of y'all sailing this cruise so we could possibly meet up!

My family absolutely cannot wait!

I'm in...I had a trip booked for this Decemebr but just switched to this cruise. Going to do Saturday and sunday in the parks before we depart then come back and do a 1/2 day on Friday and Saturday as well in the parks. Should be an awesome time!

Hi! Has anyone started a fish exchange for this trip? We just got off the boat & booked again because it was so much fun!!

So, explain the fish extender thing to me. I learned about it so late on my last cruise and saw alot of people participating but didn't bother. Next year we are looking for some new things to do and this might be something really cool we can try.

A fish extender has not been started for this cruise yet! There is group on Facebook for this cruise too that is gonna get a FE group started soon! Sometime before November! If y'all would like a link to the cruise page let me know!

So, explain the fish extender thing to me. I learned about it so late on my last cruise and saw alot of people participating but didn't bother. Next year we are looking for some new things to do and this might be something really cool we can try.

This DisBoards article explain Fish Extender basics:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Anyone an start an FE group; these are run by volunteers on the same sailing and sometimes by folks not on your same sailing just 'cause they love to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter