Disney Dream May 14, 2015-4 night Bahamas

Feisty Fairy

DIS Veteran
Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamas

This will be just me and DH for our fourth Disney Cruise. Two where on the Disney Magic and was one on the Disney Dream. We will be celebrating our 9th anniversary.

Hello there, glad someone started this thread :) We are glad to be joining you on this cruise as well. This will be our family's 3rd cruise and we are doing a B2B on this cruise as well as the May 18th cruise after it, 8 days on the boat is too hard to pass up, plus gets us closer to that next CC level!

The 5 of us will be patiently waiting for this day to arrive to get to go on another cruise, our last was in 2012 on an Eastern. Are you interested in doing any FE group?

My DW and I will be celebrating our 12th anniversary on this cruise, and DS 4th birthday on the next one. Look forward to getting to know you and your family!

~Jason

Hello there, glad someone started this thread :) We are glad to be joining you on this cruise as well. This will be our family's 3rd cruise and we are doing a B2B on this cruise as well as the May 18th cruise after it, 8 days on the boat is too hard to pass up, plus gets us closer to that next CC level! The 5 of us will be patiently waiting for this day to arrive to get to go on another cruise, our last was in 2012 on an Eastern. Are you interested in doing any FE group? My DW and I will be celebrating our 12th anniversary on this cruise, and DS 4th birthday on the next one. Look forward to getting to know you and your family! ~Jason

Welcome aboard. What ship have you been on? I would love to do a B2B. Trying to convince hubby for anniversary number 10 to do a B2B. That way we would be Gold on the second leg of the cruise. We booked this cruise as a OBB. Hard to pass up 10% off. :)

You can take the lead on the FE if you want.

Our first was a 3 day on the Wonder to see how we liked it, well needless to say that was a hit! Our last one was a 7 night eastern on the Fantasy and that was amazing! We still had our OBB from that cruise and Disney changed their policy on dummy dates so we had until November next year to sail, and we found 2 4 night cruises back to back and though 8 days instead of 7 was even better!

I have started an FE for the other cruise, I'd be happy to do one for this one as well. Hopefully we get some more interest once it's added to the main Dream forum list!

pixiedust: I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Hi everyone! Just booked this morning. I've changed our dates a few times but I think this it it! Our family of 5 is new to cruising so I didn't want to do a 7 night YET. Lol. It's myself, DH, DD 5, DD 4, and DS 1. I picked this cruise because the kids and hubby will only miss 3 days of school/work and hopefully the weather is nice this time of year as well! I'm hoping to book a 7 night while on board! :)

My family and I just booked this cruise after MUCH MUCH MUCH debate.... lol! It will be myself, DH, DS (6) and DD (4), and this will be our 2nd part to our B2B cruise. I have been on 6 Disney Cruises and this cruise will be #8, we are doing an Inside Stateroom on the first cruise then because we are celebrating my upcoming birthday my hubby agreed to let us book a concierge room for this cruise!

I want to. Have not done WDW for two years, ever since we discovered cruising but would like to do two nights one day at the parks next year. Would love to stay AoA but only time and package prices will tell if this happens.

I want to. Have not done WDW for two years, ever since we discovered cruising but would like to do two nights one day at the parks next year. Would love to stay AoA but only time and package prices will tell if this happens.

Head on over to the dvc section of the dis boards (rent/trade). We rented dvc points before and it's wonderful! Much cheaper and great properties!

Head on over to the dvc section of the dis boards (rent/trade). We rented dvc points before and it's wonderful! Much cheaper and great properties!

I meant the standard rooms and me and DH usually just do value resorts. We usually don't pay a lot of $$$ for the rooms we get. Wouldn't renting be way more than value resorts.

I meant the standard rooms and me and DH usually just do value resorts. We usually don't pay a lot of $$$ for the rooms we get. Wouldn't renting be way more than value resorts.

For 4 nights before our cruise a studio at BCV is less than $980. We are thinking of doing that. We are going to wdw next month so a short 3/4 night stay would work for us (I think) lol

Hi Everyone! Today it became official that DH and I will be joining you on May 14!! :banana: This is our first Disney cruise and we cannot wait to try something new! We are also doing 4 nights at Saratoga Springs before the cruise to get our parks in since we cannot stay away LOL!

Hi Everyone! Today it became official that DH and I will be joining you on May 14!! :banana: This is our first Disney cruise and we cannot wait to try something new! We are also doing 4 nights at Saratoga Springs before the cruise to get our parks in since we cannot stay away LOL!

Awesome. Welcome aboard you will love cruising just be prepared to become addicted.

:cheer2: We booked this cruise on the last day of our May 2014 first cruise on the Dream. DH & I will be celebrating our 35th anniversary. Celebrated our 30th on the Wonder. I think we're onto something here! I chose stateroom 2042 for this cruise - right around the corner from midship elevators, extra bathrooms, and Enchanted Garden - and quiet area. We were in stateroom 9500 for our 2014 cruise and loved it - esp. with 3 people (24 yo DS). Super excited about our May 14, 2015 cruise - I think more excited each time we go!!! Can't wait for Platinum!!! :love:

:cheer2: We booked this cruise on the last day of our May 2014 first cruise on the Dream. DH & I will be celebrating our 35th anniversary. Celebrated our 30th on the Wonder. I think we're onto something here! I chose stateroom 2042 for this cruise - right around the corner from midship elevators, extra bathrooms, and Enchanted Garden - and quiet area. We were in stateroom 9500 for our 2014 cruise and loved it - esp. with 3 people (24 yo DS). Super excited about our May 14, 2015 cruise - I think more excited each time we go!!! Can't wait for Platinum!!! :love:

Awesome. Welcome aboard. I too like deck 2. We been on the Magic twice and Dream 1. Last time on the Dream we had 8D this time it will be a 11C Magical porthole. :). This be mine and DH 9 anniversary.

My DH & I will be on this cruise - we can't wait! this will be the 2nd leg of our back to back cruise!! Getting excited, I hope the winter goes by fast! :yay:

Hello Everyone! I am booking this cruise this week! :cool1: This will be the second cruise for DH, DD (13) and myself. It was hands down the vacation of choice for DH and myself but DD was (is) a little unsure. The last cruise we went with our very good friends and DD's BFF - so she is worried about making friends. :hippie: I told her I would scout out and find some people who will be around her age on the ship so she can have some people to look forward to meeting. So if anyone has a child around 13 PLEASE let me know. We can not wait to go and will be surprising DD with one night at Universal at the end of our cruise. We did WDW for years and years and last year we tried a cruise and we are HOOKED! Can't wait to meet you all! So hello from Rhode Island! See you all in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter