Disney Dream March 31st, 2017

andyrdh

AndyRDH
Is anyone else booked on the Dream for the 31st of March, 2017?

I am trying to locate a Fish Extender group to join but have not had any luck searching these boards. Is it becuase it's too early?

Thanks in advance!

Is anyone else booked on the Dream for the 31st of March, 2017?

I am trying to locate a Fish Extender group to join but have not had any luck searching these boards. Is it becuase it's too early?

Thanks in advance!
It could be a little early. But it's a good time to get things started. Fish Extenders are handled on Cruise Meet threads. Over on the Cruise Meet board are several threads to help people find their meet thread.

If you head over there http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/ You'll find a thread titled "Find your 2017 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here". Click on that and scroll down to see if your cruise has a thread started.

I took the liberty of checking - there's no meet thread for your cruise yet. You could start it by starting a thread over on the Cruise meet board, be sure to title it with the ship and dates of cruise.

Then copy the URL for that thread and put a request post on the "Find your 2017 Dream......" thread asking AquaDame to add your link to the first post. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post. Once the link has been added it'll be much easier for others on your cruise to find it and you all can get things going.

Did you check FB ? There is a private group with 32 members for that date. I know that for my next cruise, the FE is organizing on FB.

Thanks! I created the thread as well as requested to join the FB group! I appreciate the quick replies!

Did you check FB ? There is a private group with 32 members for that date. I know that for my next cruise, the FE is organizing on FB.
Well, A Fish Extender group is being organized on FB. Not THE DISboards FE group. Different sites organize their own groups.

Well, A Fish Extender group is being organized on FB. Not THE DISboards FE group. Different sites organize their own groups.

A fish extender group is a fish extender group... it does not matter to most of us WHERE it is organized it is all about the Fun in the end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter