Disney Dream March 20, 2011 Happy Spring Break!

Just booked my Palo reservations for our cruise! We are doing brunch and dinner. There were parties of 1-2 and 3-4 available for both brunch and dinner. Brunch was only available at 11:30. Dinner had a few more times.

Remy was also available, but we decided to skip that for this cruise. I think there were about 4 or 5 different times available.

Only 105 days too go!! :)

Hi all - we have just decided to change our cruise to next Christmas. Spring Break just wasn't working out for us. Scott, Megan and I all hope you have a wonderful time in March!

thanks!

Laura (aka gourt) :santa:

Was looking on the DCL site today and it appears our cruise date is booked full for children. You can still reserve a room as a party of adults, but not if there are any children in your group. As it is a common spring break week, that's probably not too surprising. :confused3

Hello! We're excited about our first ever cruise -of any kind! We've got quite a bit of WDW and DL experience, but we're cruise newbies! Our family includes me, my DH, and our twin DS's, now aged 12. We love Disney because the CM's strive to help all of us have a great time. One of our sons has a physical disability, so that can be challenging sometimes. We've got an accessible cabin booked, but I'm looking for any other tips...

Happy new year everyone! Any word on a tenative fish extender head count? Its getting close,finally feel like I can start getting excited soon....

Hey disneymom3588! Noticed you are from TN......we are from Murfreesboro, TN. What part are you from?

We have a DS(11) and DD(8).....and with our friends who have two girls 9 & 6.

Hi All,
My family and I are very excited to be going on our 2nd Disney cruise. It will be myself, DH, DS-11, DD-9. Can't wait to be on the Dream!

We'll be there! We're doing the B2B with our three daughters, who will be 6, almost 4, and 9 months when we travel. Can't wait!! :yay::banana::cheer2:

We are considering going on the cruise. Can anyone tell me if there is going to be a FE exchange? Thanks!

HI!!! This will be our first cruise and we are so excited!! It will be me, DH, DD(10) DD(7) and DD(2)...We are Disney junkies and can't wait!! :cool1:

We are considering going on the cruise. Can anyone tell me if there is going to be a FE exchange? Thanks!

We are doing one. Not sure how the list is coming along though. If you are considering....and there are rooms left....BOOK! Last I heard only non kid rooms were left. Though checking everyday things can change.

LOOK AT ALL THE NEW PEOPLE finally hoping on here! Cannot wait to get a final head count on FE stuff. I love putting that stuff together and have been finding great little additions here and there.

Everyone getting excited?

Hey Love Bugs, we are doing the B2B with this cruise then staying on for the next. I can't wait to see how that works, people I have talked to have loved it!

FE exchange? We are defiantly in and I can help out in whatever way is needed.

Has anyone thought about shore excursions? We are considering the dolphin swim at Atlantis. Any tips?

Also, are we going to do a meet and greet type thing the first day? I've gone to one before and it is great to put faces to the names and give the kids a chance to meet up.

Getting Anxious Here!!!!!!!:yay:

Seeing the new info on the Dream is making it very exciting. Any word yet on the FE list. Just ordered my FE and started gathering items.

We are in for participating in the FE exchange as well!

Those of you on the B2B (3/20 & 3/24), we will be joining you. Convinced DH to book second leg today:yay::yay:

Hi all!
Ok, first of all I hope I am not stepping on GatorandNoles toes by doing this, but I haven't seen you on here in awhile and thought this should be finalized.
If anyone is interested in participating in the Fish Extender please send me an EMAIL---not a PM. (easier for me to organize this way) Please put Disney Dream FE as the subject.

Information needed-please supply as much as possible....
(the ONLY reason I am requesting ages,names AND gender is because some people like to make home made items and some like to get specific to ages and gender--some even include names)

Cabin Number-Deck Number
Adult Names
Child Names,Ages,Genders

Remember EMAIL me the above information.....
My name is Caryn, here is my email:
mcdgsmith@frontiernet.net

I will put together a list As soon as possible and plan on CLOSING sign up on January 20. That will give people plenty of time to put stuff together (I hated feeling rushed on the last one I did), it also gives time to get it done so you can mail the stuff to the boat if needed in the week before. If more people join after that, another group can be started by someone else.
Thanks everyone!!

Hi, I'm not on the cruise, but I have a free FE I would be willing to mail to someone. It is well made from gradysmommy on ebay.

It is pink with two mouseheads on it. They are both girl mouseheads. I used it on a cruise with me and my sister.

Message me if you could use it.

Hi all!
Ok, first of all I hope I am not stepping on GatorandNoles toes by doing this, but I haven't seen you on here in awhile and thought this should be finalized.
If anyone is interested in participating in the Fish Extender please send me an EMAIL---not a PM. (easier for me to organize this way) Please put Disney Dream FE as the subject.

Information needed-please supply as much as possible....
(the ONLY reason I am requesting ages,names AND gender is because some people like to make home made items and some like to get specific to ages and gender--some even include names)

Cabin Number-Deck Number
Adult Names
Child Names,Ages,Genders

Remember EMAIL me the above information.....
My name is Caryn, here is my email:
mcdgsmith@frontiernet.net

I will put together a list As soon as possible and plan on CLOSING sign up on January 20. That will give people plenty of time to put stuff together (I hated feeling rushed on the last one I did), it also gives time to get it done so you can mail the stuff to the boat if needed in the week before. If more people join after that, another group can be started by someone else.
Thanks everyone!!

Thanks Caryn. I sent you an e-mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter