Disney Dream - March 10, 2017 3 Nights (Nassau, CC, PC)

kingpinpearce

A Cappella Guy, Disney Fan
OK, giving this a try...

First time cruiser doing a Sea and Land dream vacation with my wife, my then 14 year old daughter, and my then 11 year old son. 3 day cruise followed by 4 days in the parks. Looking forward to it.

Always up for meeting new and interesting people, but have no clue what's going on here yet. Just starting the thread so others can find it and we can work it out from there!

Blessings!
-kingpin

Hi Kingpin - my family and I will be doing our first cruise about he Disney Dream as well during this same time! It will be me, my husband and our 7 1/2 year old son. We have done Disney a couple of times with our son and more than a few times with just my husband and me but this is our first cruise. Looking forward to it!

Yay! I am so excited to find this board! DH, DS (3 y.o.), DD (7 y.o.), and I are really looking forward to this trip! This will be our second DCL cruise, but first where DS is old enough to enjoy the kids' activities. We have been DVC and AP since 2011, and moved from Lake Geneva, WI, to Celebration, FL, just over two years ago (though we're still Chicagoans at heart, accent and all). :-)

I have forgotten my password from a former account and had trouble getting a new password. So, I'm trying to hit ten postings in order to message others.

OK, giving this a try...

First time cruiser doing a Sea and Land dream vacation with my wife, my then 14 year old daughter, and my then 11 year old son. 3 day cruise followed by 4 days in the parks. Looking forward to it.

Always up for meeting new and interesting people, but have no clue what's going on here yet. Just starting the thread so others can find it and we can work it out from there!

Blessings!
-kingpin

Yay! I am so excited to find this board! DH, DS (3 y.o.), DD (7 y.o.), and I are really looking forward to this trip! This will be our second DCL cruise, but first where DS is old enough to enjoy the kids' activities. We have been DVC and AP since 2011, and moved from Lake Geneva, WI, to Celebration, FL, just over two years ago (though we're still Chicagoans at heart, accent and all). :-)

Hi Betty - Is this your second time on the Dream and going to the Bahamas? I'm trying to decide if we should do any excursions in Nassau. I'm hearing conflicting information. My son will almost be 8 when we cruise and he loves dolphins and marine life. We were going to do a dolphin excursion but the only one at Atlantis includes the water park and we wouldn't do that so the cost is very expensive.

If anyone is interested in joining a Fish Extender group, let me know!

Hi GatorJoe! We might be interested in the Fish Extender group. This is our first cruise so I'm not sure what it's all about and with such a short cruise I'm worried there won't be enough time. Can you explain it a little more? Thanks!

Hi GatorJoe! We might be interested in the Fish Extender group. This is our first cruise so I'm not sure what it's all about and with such a short cruise I'm worried there won't be enough time. Can you explain it a little more? Thanks!

Hi there! Joe here. Fish Extenders is a lot of fun and not near the work as some may think. You can search it here on this site to find out a lot of info. Too much to explain, but some specifics, 1) your son will love it. 2) You'll have plenty of time. 3) There are no more than 10 cabins, including yours in a F. E. group. 4.) It's kinda like a Secret Santa thing. - You can make little crafts/trinkets or buy them and deliver them to the cabins, usually one thing per person in the cabin per cruise. I haven't even started yet.

See my next post for some more info

Continued for boymom18, and any others

There is a Facebook page for this cruise, per Dis Boards's rules, I can't give you the link. Key words would be Disney...Dream...March 10, 2017...Sailing.

There is Fish Extenders info there.

Continued for boymom18, and any others

There is a Facebook page for this cruise, per Dis Boards's rules, I can't give you the link. Key words would be Disney...Dream...March 10, 2017...Sailing.

There is Fish Extenders info there.

Thanks, Joe! I found it and sent a note to join. I'll see what I can find and figure out.

boymom8, in regards to your earlier Nassua excursion question, you can google Nassua excursions and get more options. Pricey for dolphin encounters though. All excursions are safe there as tourism is important as are tourists. When are daughters were your son's age they wanted to stay on board at the kid's club. Very, very little for kids there! It's a little nasty there, for sure. We've been there about twenty times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter