Disney Dream Magical Preview Cruise 1/23/11...

Hi, I'm new to this thread. I'm so excited about the cruise next week! I just became a Disney agent in Aug. I just looked at our stateroom and am a little sad, it appears that we have an "oceanview" room. I thought everyone would have a verandah. Oh well, we're still excited to go.

I hope to meet some of you next week!!

Hi, I'm new to this thread. I'm so excited about the cruise next week! I just became a Disney agent in Aug. I just looked at our stateroom and am a little sad, it appears that we have an "oceanview" room. I thought everyone would have a verandah. Oh well, we're still excited to go.

I hope to meet some of you next week!!

All conference attendees will have verandah rooms, no matter what it says online.

See the email sent to you "What to know before you go" which states:

"Rest assured that all delegates are to be booked into Verandah staterooms."

I did read that & I hope so but our room category is listed as 8D. I'm expecting my documents today or tomorrow. They were sent to our main office and they are mailing them to my home.

what room number do you have?

I am also interested in what everyone is packing!!! I am packing tonight!

what room number do you have?

I am also interested in what everyone is packing!!! I am packing tonight!

On the DCL website it states that the category is 08D, #10070.

I know for me that there was some trouble. When we booked it stated "for agent and up to 4 guests" (thinking 5 to a room), was actually supposed to be max of 4 in a room. My boss and I were on a conference call with Disney for almost an hour because I am taking my husband and 3 kids.They made it available for all of us but possibly in an oceanview room since we were an exception. Does that make any sense??? Either way, I'm thrilled to be going because we didn't think we would w/ the 5 of us.

It is a category 4A...you have a DELUXE FAMILY OCEANVIEW STATEROOM WITH VERANDAH! Yay!.....same category as I have. We are so lucky. If you look at the deck plan of the Dream it is easier to see!

I've been an at home agent only booking Disney for 12 years!
This is my first cruise!!!

I'm so excited as I'm taking 3 of my children and my mom.

I'm wondering about the temps & how to pack???

For our agent meetings I'm thinking I should wear sundress/jacket?
Do we wear dresses to dinner?

Also my Disney contact said there would be the Pirate party one night. Do adults dress up? I know my kids will want to dress up.

Anything else I should know about packing?

We plan on boarding as soon as they allow us to so we can explore, swim, have lunch. Any tips about that?

Thanks so much and I look forward to meeting you other agents!!!

well I am going to be wearing capri's and a blouse to the conference, as I always freeze in the theater. I am taking 1 dress for Royal Palace, then black dress pants for the others. It looks like the mid 70's in the bahamas....Orlando keeps changing for Saturday so stay tuned. I keep checking weather.com 10 day forecast!
Pirate party....we usually wear some sort of pirate theme shirt...my DD dresses up. This is our 14 Disney Cruise and you will see it all! We have even seen a woman with a "red head" costume from the attraction in MK!
Just get ready for lots of FUN!!!

Hey guys! I just got my stateroom assignment and wanted to hop on to see if there was a group for the media/earmark cruise. Do I have time to jump on the fish extension?

I have (2) kids - Hunter (5 - girl) and Kelly (6 - boy).

My stateroom number is 9646

I hope I am not too late!

Allison...are you TA or media? Just wondered if we are all booked the same

me too! Cannot wait to see what our gifts are this year....just heard today the media got ipod touches!!!! Wow...I am so excited for this trip I love the Earmarked conferences!

Is anyone going to any of the sessions on Saturday? I'm going to "The Business Behind the Magic" from 3-6.

On the ship I'm also taking my daughter to see Ridley Pearson, author of Kingdom Keepers.

Doubt we will get the ipods though. It would be nice though. I am so looking forward to lots of shopping though. I hope to buy a ton of new merchandise there! Got my Dooney last cruise, so that is out of the way:lmao:

Our itinerary says .."special guest".....hmmmm hoping for Ivana!!

Is anyone going to any of the sessions on Saturday? I'm going to "The Business Behind the Magic" from 3-6.

My wife and a few of my fellow agents are in that session too.

I doubt they will hold Ivana until the end of the last day as a "special guest" - she should be appearing throughout the conference.

The 8GB ipod touch is listed on Apple's site for $229 - if purchased in bulk - especially if Disney and Apple have any special relationship - which I believe they do! - they could easily give one to each conference attendee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter