Disney Dream June 30, 2017

Hello Everyone! I’ve never done this before so can someone please explain things or direct me to the page that explains it? We have three staterooms. GETTING EXCITED!!!! Do we have to ask to join?

Ok, for anyone who wants to join FE but doesn't want to join the FB group, share your info here and we'll get you added. :)

Info needed:
Cabin #, names, ages for kids, favorite characters, any allergies or special celebrations, email address to send final list

If anyone is uncomfortable posting their info publicly, feel free to email it to me at pixiedustedstitches@live.com

I would be interested in the FE, but would know how big it is before committing. DD graduates high school this year so I'm loaded with year end stuff.

I would be interested in the FE, but would know how big it is before committing. DD graduates high school this year so I'm loaded with year end stuff.

I believe there are only 3 families at this point, and it'll be no more than 11 (you and ten others to gift to). :)

Count me in I will PM you the rest of the info. It's me, DH, DD15 DD18(gluten allergy)

We'd be interested in joining the FE group ..... This will be our 5th disney cruise. It will be DH, DD (16), DS (18) and myself. It is my sons high school graduation trip (Disney Cruise was his request).

We'd be interested in joining the FE group ..... This will be our 5th disney cruise. It will be DH, DD (16), DS (18) and myself. It is my sons high school graduation trip (Disney Cruise was his request).

Either PM or email me your info!

Needed: cabin #, names, kids' ages, favorite characters, any allergies or special celebrations, and email address to send final printable list. :)

That is the reason we are taking this cruise also.

Last edited:
Hey is there any way to get a running count on kids vs adults. Trying to look at ideas but I don't know the age ranges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter