• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream June 27, 2013

We changed rooms to concierge room 10114. It is gated so someone would need to let u in or u can drop things at concierge lounge I believe. Thx! So excited!:cool1:

kesnewkins said:
We had so much fun. Thank you everyone who participated with the fe gifts. It was awesome.

Kesha

We had a great time too :) Thanks to all who took part in the FE, and especially Christina for all her work in organizing it. My kids loved coming back to the room and finding something new in the FE.

Mike

What a great first cruise!! We loved doing the FE, but I'm worried that all the gifts didn't get where they were supposed to go with last minute room changes. :( we handed the gifts out first night so did not get the message until we had distributed! BOO! Thank you to everyone that participated, our kids felt like it was Christmas every time we came back to our cabin. Special thanks to Christine for organizing!!!

I must admit, the last day of the cruise is always very sad!
I had such a lovely time. For everyone who left gifts for my distribution, they were delivered up to the 11th floor.

It was very nice meeting you all!

We had such a fantastic time on our cruise! Thank you ALL (and especially Christine!) for the FE fun!

I have to confess, I tried to make "light cards" for FE gifts, but I had to take them out of the goodie bags once we got to the room and realized they were too thin to work. I was THRILLED when Shamiki & family delivered a genuine light card (and wave phone/sunglasses holders)!

We loved all of our surprises and really loved delivering our own goodies to all of you! My son Elijah especially enjoyed his job of delivering "random acts of magnets" to empty stateroom doors while we searched for all of your rooms. We'll definitely have to bring more next time!

We can't wait for our next Disney cruise, whenever that may be! Three down, three to go for GOLD!

The O'Neill Family
(#10500)
:tinker:

We got back home before noon and took naps! It was a great cruise; the only downside was that it was too short. :)

Thanks to ALL of you for the fabulous and thoughtful FE gifts. It seemed like every time we looked in our FE, there was something in it! (Christine, thanks for delivering the gifts to the 11th floor for us! It was very nice meeting you and Gabriella, and being your deck 9 "neighbor". :) )

Can't wait to listen to the CD we got! Going to put it in my car this week so that I can listen to it and relive some of our cruise memories!) I told my daughter that the best cure for post-cruise depression is to plan another one, so I hope to be able to do that soon. Not sure yet when we'll be able to go again, but it's never too early to start planning!

Hope everyone has a safe trip home!

Thank you all for the wonderful surprises each day! My kiddos had so much fun racing back to the room to see what new surprise was left in our FE. It definitely made our first Disney cruise even more memorable. We just sat down and went through everything again. You guys are awesome! Thank you!
Brandi, Gary, Robbin and Tripp

It was a fabulous first Disney cruise and definitely will not be my last. The FE was definitely a huge highlight! Thank you Christine for organizing the FE and Thank you everyone for the treats and surprises. There was so much thought put into them. Even though we were three adult women, we were kids again every time we checked our door! I just wish we had the opportunity to meet more of you. We were so fortunate to have Dee and Christy (DisneyDee27) at our same table each evening at dinner and get to know them. Here's to many more cruises in each of our futures, because it's a small world after all!!

Thank you so much for all the FE gifts! We had a great time on the cruise and already booked next year's cruise too :)
Christina you did a great job organizing the FE :)
Loved our dinner at Palo...SOOOO worth the $20/pp :)

Thank you Christina! We had a great time! Much to short, though. We got a lot of ideas for our next fish extender and reserved our next cruise also. But, it will probably get pushed back to 2015 when the dates come out. We even spent the day at the Magic Kingdom on Sunday and had an excellent time, rain and all. Thank you everyone for the gifts. I wish I was more crafty and could make home made gifts. ;)

Thank you Christina for organizing the FE Exchange and thank you all for the great gifts! It was exciting to return to the room and find little goodies in our bag :) We have already booked our next family cruise for next summer and we have a cruise booked for May for my husband and me with my company. So I have two countdowns now!! This cruise was WAY too short, lol!

It was a fabulous first Disney cruise and definitely will not be my last. The FE was definitely a huge highlight! Thank you Christine for organizing the FE and Thank you everyone for the treats and surprises. There was so much thought put into them. Even though we were three adult women, we were kids again every time we checked our door! I just wish we had the opportunity to meet more of you. We were so fortunate to have Dee and Christy (DisneyDee27) at our same table each evening at dinner and get to know them. Here's to many more cruises in each of our futures, because it's a small world after all!!

we had a blast and loved having dinner with you ladies!
thanks to CHRISTINE and everyone who participated in their first cruise and FEs. we loved the gifts!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter