• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream June 27, 2013

Hello there! This is my FINAL posting, and there should not be any more changes. We have an addition of 1 cabin, attention to the 8th Deck

We have 17 Cabins in the FE

I am getting Hawaiian Leis for the group so we can wear them for the Sail away party, as for distribution I have gotten help to distribute.

I have grouped all floors together. When you board the ship, they have floor guides that you can pick up.

I will have some spare room lists, but will be limited. Please check by my room and I will have a dry erase to list if there are any last minute changes in rooms. As soon as you board, and you get your hands on a wave phone, text me your new room number- I will try and get this info out, pls check my door.
If there is no FE outside a cabin that is on our list, that means they have changed rooms.... I am on the 9th Deck Star-board.

DECK 9
Room #9552 :flower3:
Christina & John
Gabriella (7 years old, turning 8 shorty, daughter)
2nd Disney Cruise, 3rd in July! Going for the Gold.

Room #9556
Elisa
Sasha (11 years old daughter)
2nd Disney Cruise

DECK 10
Room #10030
Shamiki & Lou
Kierra (17 year old daughter)
Destiny (8 year old daughter)
Gold Castaway Member, but it will be Lou's 1st Disney Cruise

Room #10500 **nut allergies**
Melissa & Jeff ~ Celebrating 15th Wedding Anniversary:cheer2:
Elijah (11 year old son)
Casey (8 year old daughter)
3rd Disney Cruise

Room #10560
Danielle & Nick (D allergy - milk, wheat, potato) ~ Celebrating 10th Wedding Anniversary :cheer2:
Patrick (8 year old son)
1st Disney Cruise

Room #10644
Brady (6 year old son) Celebrating 6th Birthday!
Tyler (2 year old son)
2nd Disney Cruise

Room #10662 (2 Families)
Allison & Mike
Julie (adult cousin)
Nick (4 year old, turning 5 in July, son)
1st Disney Cruise

Room #10002
Alexis (17 year old daughter)
Samantha (14 year old daughter)
Jonathan (11 year old son)

DECK 8
Room #8102
Kelley & Kevin
Victoria (9 year old daughter)
Ryan (5 year old son)
1st Disney Cruise

Room #8128
Brandi & Gary
Robbin (6 year old daughter)
Tripp (4 year old son)
1st Disney Cruise

Room #8130
Kesha & Dan
Daniel & Alaina (11 year old daughter & sons ~ they are twins!)
Jamie (4 year old daughter)
1st Disney Cruise

Room #8646
Dee & Christy (both adults)
Silver Castaway Member, soon to be Gold!

Room #8669
Bridget & Troy
Alexa (13 year old daughter)
Molly (12 year old daughter)
Samantha (9 year old daughter)
1st Disney Cruise

DECK 7
Room #7570 (3 Families, all adults)
Tammy & Melody & Michelle
1st Disney Cruise ~ it looks like these ladies are on a girlie trip!!

Room #7594
Janis & Paul
Riley (10 year old son)
Rory (8 year old son)
1st Disney Cruise

Deck 6
Room#6640
Laura & Rob
Matthew (17 old son)
Katie (14 year old daughter)

Room #6688
Francois & Artur
Gabriel (8 year old son)
1st Disney Cruise

T0-DATE
Girls: 10
Boys: 12
Teen Girls: 5
Teen Boys: 1
Cabins participating: 17

Countdown: 10 DAYS!!!!!pixiedust:

Thanks everyone!
Christina

Please take a moment to look at this list, and if I have forgotten anyone, or made a mistake - please bring it to my attention. This is the FINAL list. I will not be splitting the group up.

Deck 6 -- there are 2 Rooms
Deck 7 -- there are 2 Room
Deck 8 -- there are 5 Rooms
Deck 9 -- there are 2 Rooms (very close to each other) I'm in room 9552.
Deck 10 - there are 6 Rooms

Hawaiian Lei's distribution:
Deck 6 ~ Laura
Deck 7 ~ Christina
Deck 8 ~ Janis
Decl 9 ~ Christina
Deck 10 ~ Shamiki

The following movies are being shown, but may change:
:yay:Monsters University 3D, Brave 2D & 3D, Wreck it Ralph, Finding Nemo 3D, Frankin Weenie;
For the adults: Iron Man 3, Lincoln, and OZ The Great & Powerful.

In case your looking for a little plan, here is my floor run plan:
6th Deck: Room#6688 (back starboard side), then Room #6640.
Use stairs you just passed to run up to the 7th Deck.

7th Deck:Room #7594 (starboard) approx 14 rooms up to Room #7570.

8th Deck: (port side)Room #8102, Room #8128, Room #8130, (next room is an inside room, go towards the back of the ship) Room #8669, cut thru the middle and your on Starboard side and go to Room #8646.

9th Deck: Room #9552 (starboard side) and 2 doors up you have Room #9556
Run up the stairs to 10th Deck.

10th Deck: Start opposite side (port side) with Room #10030 go towards front of ship to Room #10002, walk thru to starboard side immediately Room #10500, Room #10560 dash down towards the back still on starboard side to Room #10644 and finish a few doors down at Room #10662.

Then crawl up the closest stairs to Cabana if you can make it! :cool1:

Obviously this is my game play so I'm not completely blindly running thru the ship searching for rooms. You will obviously need to tweak it depending on your location. Its always easier to start on the floor above you and take the stairs down and then hit the elevator back up. You can deliver these gifts anytime of the day during the cruise. You don't need to do all floors the same day. My daughter will get a kick out of delivering FE, but I may have to do some while she is at kids club.

Once again, this is the last and final FE posting. Thank you all for your kind emails and messages! I enjoyed the organizing, and hope you all enjoy being a part of this FE group. Perhaps you can take the lead in your next Disney Cruise! Looking forward to meeting everyone :wave2:

Christine, I typed the longest response to your PM, and then lost it because I still don't have enough posts to PM! ACK. Gist is, Yes, I do think so. If some cannot adjust, no big deal. The point is to have fun and add to the magic,not stress out. That is the nutshell summary, anyway! LOL!

Sounds great! We are in #6640. Matt is my 17 year old and Katie is 14. Matt wanted to get back on a cruise again before he was too old for the teen club too! Lol!

I have photos of our last cruise on my Facebook page, under photo albums. You can take a look so you might have an idea who to look for lol! www.Facebook.com/PixieLaura

Can't wait to meet up!
Laura

Thanks for the link - great photos! I see you are into Disney as much as we are lol. My brother was a CM (artist/designer) for over 20 years, so it is in my family's blood... We will keep an eye out for you!

Mike

I should have spotted this before, but my name is missing from the list for my cabin (10002). No big deal, as this is more about the kids, but I would hate to miss out on an alcoholic gift :rotfl2: ;)

Mike

Hello there! This is my FINAL posting, and there should not be any more changes. We have an addition of 1 cabin, attention to the 8th Deck

We have 17 Cabins in the FE

I am getting Hawaiian Leis for the group so we can wear them for the Sail away party, as for distribution I have gotten help to distribute.

I have grouped all floors together. When you board the ship, they have floor guides that you can pick up.

I will have some spare room lists, but will be limited. Please check by my room and I will have a dry erase to list if there are any last minute changes in rooms. As soon as you board, and you get your hands on a wave phone, text me your new room number- I will try and get this info out, pls check my door.
If there is no FE outside a cabin that is on our list, that means they have changed rooms.... I am on the 9th Deck Star-board.

DECK 9
Room #9552 :flower3:
Christina & John
Gabriella (7 years old, turning 8 shorty, daughter)
2nd Disney Cruise, 3rd in July! Going for the Gold.

Room #9556
Elisa
Sasha (11 years old daughter)
2nd Disney Cruise

DECK 10
Room #10030
Shamiki & Lou
Kierra (17 year old daughter)
Destiny (8 year old daughter)
Gold Castaway Member, but it will be Lou's 1st Disney Cruise

Room #10500 **nut allergies**
Melissa & Jeff ~ Celebrating 15th Wedding Anniversary:cheer2:
Elijah (11 year old son)
Casey (8 year old daughter)
3rd Disney Cruise

Room #10560
Danielle & Nick (D allergy - milk, wheat, potato)
Patrick (8 year old son)
1st DisneyCruise

Room #10644
Bradly (5 year old son)
Tyler (2 year old son)

Room #10662 (2 Families)
Allison & Mike
Julie (adult cousin)
Nick (4 year old, turning 5 in July, son)
1st Disney Cruise

Room #10002
Alexis (17 year old daughter)
Samantha (14 year old daughter)
Jonathan (11 year old son)

DECK 8
Room #8102
Kelley & Kevin
Victoria (9 year old daughter)
Ryan (5 year old son)
1st Disney Cruise

Room #8128
Brandi & Gary
Robbin (6 year old daughter)
Tripp (4 year old son)
1st Disney Cruise

Room #8130
Kesha & Dan
Daniel & Alaina (11 year old daughter & sons ~ they are twins!)
Jamie (4 year old daughter)
1st Disney Cruise

Room #8646
Dee & Christy (both adults)
Silver Castaway Member, soon to be Gold!

Room #8669
Bridget & Troy
Alexa (13 year old daughter)
Molly (12 year old daughter)
Samantha (9 year old daughter)
1st Disney Cruise

DECK 7
Room #7570 (3 Families, all adults)
Tammy & Melody & Michelle
1st Disney Cruise ~ it looks like these ladies are on a girlie trip!!

Room #7594
Janis & Paul
Riley (10 year old son)
Rory (8 year old son)
1st Disney Cruise

Deck 6
Room#6640
Laura & Rob
Matthew (17 old son)
Katie (14 year old daughter)

Room #6688
Francois & Artur
Gabriel (8 year old son)
1st Disney Cruise

T0-DATE
Girls: 10
Boys: 12
Teen Girls: 5
Teen Boys: 1
Cabins participating: 17

Countdown: 10 DAYS!!!!!pixiedust:

Thanks everyone!
Christina

Please take a moment to look at this list, and if I have forgotten anyone, or made a mistake - please bring it to my attention. This is the FINAL list. I will not be splitting the group up.

Deck 6 -- there are 2 Rooms
Deck 7 -- there are 2 Room
Deck 8 -- there are 5 Rooms
Deck 9 -- there are 2 Rooms (very close to each other) I'm in room 9552.
Deck 10 - there are 6 Rooms

Hawaiian Lei's distribution:
Deck 6 ~ Laura
Deck 7 ~ Christina
Deck 8 ~ Janis
Decl 9 ~ Christina
Deck 10 ~ Shamiki

The following movies are being shown, but may change:
:yay:Monsters University 3D, Brave 2D & 3D, Wreck it Ralph, Finding Nemo 3D, Frankin Weenie;
For the adults: Iron Man 3, Lincoln, and OZ The Great & Powerful.

In case your looking for a little plan, here is my floor run plan:
6th Deck: Room#6688 (back starboard side), then Room #6640.
Use stairs you just passed to run up to the 7th Deck.

7th Deck:Room #7594 (starboard) approx 14 rooms up to Room #7570.

8th Deck: (port side)Room #8102, Room #8128, Room #8130, (next room is an inside room, go towards the back of the ship) Room #8669, cut thru the middle and your on Starboard side and go to Room #8646.

9th Deck: Room #9552 (starboard side) and 2 doors up you have Room #9556
Run up the stairs to 10th Deck.

10th Deck: Start opposite side (port side) with Room #10030 go towards front of ship to Room #10002, walk thru to starboard side immediately Room #10500, Room #10560 dash down towards the back still on starboard side to Room #10644 and finish a few doors down at Room #10662.

Then crawl up the closest stairs to Cabana if you can make it! :cool1:

Obviously this is my game play so I'm not completely blindly running thru the ship searching for rooms. You will obviously need to tweak it depending on your location. Its always easier to start on the floor above you and take the stairs down and then hit the elevator back up. You can deliver these gifts anytime of the day during the cruise. You don't need to do all floors the same day. My daughter will get a kick out of delivering FE, but I may have to do some while she is at kids club.

Once again, this is the last and final FE posting. Thank you all for your kind emails and messages! I enjoyed the organizing, and hope you all enjoy being a part of this FE group. Perhaps you can take the lead in your next Disney Cruise! Looking forward to meeting everyone :wave2:
Thanks this helps :) Also thank you for putting this together Christina, I know it wasn't easy :)

Not to beat a dead horse...but my daughter and I went shopping today for FE treats. I need to know. Does any adult NOT drink alcohol/offended by alcohol related items? Just saw a few things in my shopping trips and was unsure about buying certain things...

Fine by me. :)

Just wanted to add another thanks to Christina for putting this together!
I know it will be a lot of fun for the kids, and adults too! :)

I'm not offended either, I actually could use a drink right about now. lol
Last cruise, we brought a few bottles of wine along in our carry-on. If you decide to bring your own bottle of wine with you to dinner, I think they will have a $20 corkage fee added to the bill, but you are able to consume in your private cabin. Don't pack any bottles in your checked bags as they do toss the bags around, make sure its in your carry on. They do have lovely fruity special drinks everyday on the cruise. Oh, and the ever so cute collectors plastic cups!

Anyone in the 2nd dinning? I've done the 1st dining in my last cruise, and found it to all be too rushed, so we are going with later seating. Plus there is soo much food on that ship, its crazy!!

We are in the second dining !!

Quite an amazing job putting the FE list together. Definitely earned some drinks from me. One small change on 10th floor Rm# 10644 my 5yrold name doesn't have an L, its Brady and he will be celebrating his 6th birthday on the cruise.
This is my wife (Jacque) and I 2nd cruise Disney cruise, awesome time for kids and adults.

Quite an amazing job putting the FE list together. Definitely earned some drinks from me. One small change on 10th floor Rm# 10644 my 5yrold name doesn't have an L, its Brady and he will be celebrating his 6th birthday on the cruise.
This is my wife (Jacque) and I 2nd cruise Disney cruise, awesome time for kids and adults.

Whoopsy on the Brady. The joys of self correct on my Mac. I will correct it on my posting, apologies! Christina

flowergirl123 said:
Mom - 50
Dad - 51
Gram - Idk
Stephanie and I are celebrating our birthday on the cruise

Christina posted the final list yesterday and asked for no more changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter