Disney Dream June 21, 2017

Jozettie

Earning My Ears
just booked and didnt see a thread yet. would love to see whos all cruising with us. it will be me, my husband and two boys ages 14 and 10. this will be our 2nd disney cruise and this will be a repeat except we had aday at sea inatead of twice at castaway cay.

Hey guys! I'd like to go ahead and set up a couple FE groups for this cruise!

Let's start with one Family Fish Extender and one Goof Troop (adults only). If you would like to Participate, please comment below and include your name (cabin number if you have it) and how many people will be in your cabin. Also share a little something about yourself and what brings you to the cruise! Once it gets a little closer I'll get Facebook groups setup for the groups and include the info there so it's all easily accessible. I'll be updating the group IN THIS POST, so if you don't see your name then please let me know!

Family Fish Extender Groups:

Group Ariel:

Goof Troop Groups (Adult Only):

Mickey's Goof Troop:
  • Mallory / Cabin 9602 / 4 adults.

There hasn't been any activity in this thread. I ended up joining a Facebook group and joined a fe on it. I'd be willing to join one here if it gets started and if the group sizes are small.

I just requested to join. We we did a disney cruise in 2015 the dis board was very active and started to be 1 year prior to sail date so I was really surprised this one had no comments.

My family is going on this cruise, too! :cool1:
If it's OK with y'all, I'll post the link to this in the Cruise Meets thread for AquaDame to list. I hadn't really even checked the threads here, I just kept checking over there hoping someone would start one! So maybe that's why this hasn't gotten much attention.

Oh gosh, nevermind. We are sailing on JULY 21st. I was so excited that I thought I found a thread, that I didn't read carefully enough. Sorry!! Have a wonderful time on your cruise!

Hello everyone. We are a family of 9 from New Jersey. 6 adults 3 kids, 12, 8, 6. I requested the Facebook group. I want to check if our party wants to do fish extenders. Cant wait to cruise. This is my 3rd Disney Cruise!!!

Hi Everyone,
We're a family of 4 from California - Mom, Dad, Son (age 8), and Daughter (age 6). We'd love to do fish extenders. I tried to find the FB groups but the links above didn't work. Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Hey all!! Hubby and I will also be joining you all! Not only our first Disney cruise but first cruise ever and we are ecstatic!! We will be leaving the babe at home as we're celebrating our anniversary;-) ..btw I also tried the fb groups and it said they could not be found. I'm curious what the good troop group is, if anyone is kind enough to explain :) ..cannot wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter