Disney Dream - June 20th 2013

This is our fish extenders group for the cruise. It's small and manageable, I'm personally ok with the size having never done this before.

Williamsons 5046 Tommy m45 Dianna f43 Austin m17 Connor m11
Irwins 10590 Frank m49 Carolyn f49 Iain m20 Shirley f18
Mayos 8001 Matt m36 Stacey f30 Andrew m9
7150 Travis m9 Elise f3 Hadyn m6
6570 Ben m48 Dana f47
Mitchell's 10545 Heather f35 Brodie m5
7180 Dickson M43 Yvonne F43 Matthew M10 Kyle M7
2025 Hayley f19 Rayana f14 Patty f45

We are headed to florida tomorrow, looking forward to our cruise. All of my goodies are packed for the FE! We hope everyone has fun!

The Placido Family
Adam, Devon, Travis, Hadyn & Elise
& Grandma Louise

:cheer2:

Hey cruisers! We booked this cruise last week. It's me, DH and DSD(14) and DS(4) along with my Inlaws. This will be our 7th Disney cruise and we are lucky enough to be doing our 8th just one week later on the 27th. Gotta love last minute prices. :) this will be our 5th cruise on Dream...love it!!

For those of you who have not cruised Disney before....you will have a fabulous time! I'm warning you, they are addictive!! My Inlaws and DSD have not been so I'm sooo excited to get them on board! It's always fun to see a first timers reaction. 11 more days!!

Noted, thanks for the update!

In other news, you know that fancy, custom made fish extender we ordered weeks and weeks ago? It's still hanging on a picture in our house in California!

DOH!!!

Our FE might look a lot like a christmas stocking or perhaps a shoe holder. Maybe even a paper bag or duct taped shoe box. We're off to shop at Downtown Disney now.

Well at least you know you did not make the biggest mistake of us all. When booking the cruise I used my wife's new married name not the pre marriage name that is on her passport this could be the shortest honeymoon of all time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter