• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream June 20-24, 2016

Julz873

Earning My Ears
Who else is sailing on the Dream to the Bahamas June 20-24, 2016? Would love to meet some fellow cruisers and possibly join in on a FE!

Last edited:
I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise :beach:

Sailing with you on our first cruise ever. Taking our two granddaughters ages 10 and 9. Interested in joining a FE group.

I am also sailing the June 20th sailing. Can't wait! Sailing with my husband, 3 sons (9, 6, 3) and & 18 year old twin sisters

We are also sailing on our first Disney Cruise. We are sailing with my whole family...13 in all. 5 kids ages 10, 10, 6, 6, and 4. We would love to join FE and can't wait for the cruise.

We will be on this cruise. We are traveling with 3 different families! We may be interested in FE. Need a few more details. How many gifts do you buy? Do you buy one for each day?

Hello! This is our first cruise, traveling with another family(6 total, 2 kids) we would love to do FE, please let me know how to be included. Thanks°o°

My in laws are taking my family and my sister-in-law and brother-in-laws families! We would be interested in the fish extender program. This is our first Disney cruise

This is our first Disney Cruise and first time in the Bahamas. We are hoping to walk to Junkanoee Beach but have concerns after reading lots of reviews. What is your family planning for Nassau day?

This is our first Disney Cruise and first time in the Bahamas. We are hoping to walk to Junkanoee Beach but have concerns after reading lots of reviews. What is your family planning for Nassau day?

We want to go to a beach on Bahamas as well, and I'm seeing some iffy reviews of Junkanooe beach too. We were thinking of going up to Cable beach, which seems reliably nicer, but the Tripadvisor reviews seem to conflict as to whether that's public or private. Some people bought day passes from the hotel, others didn't and had no issues. Personally, I have no interest in extra amenities at the beach, I just need to be able to go to the bathroom, so I don't want to pay $100 for one day on the beach. So if anyone has any comments on either beach, I'd love to hear them.

For Fish Extenders, I've heard rumors that there might be groups on social media sites that you can find of people who are doing them for this sailing. You might have some luck searching Social Networks for groups that might be organizing them. Maybe.

Last edited:
I would like to know how to sign up for the fish extender program. We would love to participate!

Loxoffire25, we have a cruising group on another social media outlet and our FE group is within that group. However due to our cruise being so close we closed our FE group a couple of weeks ago so people had time to plan and purchase their gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter