Disney Dream - June 2, 2013 - 4 Night

Mary what is your husbands name... would love to include his name on the list as well. (Sorry my question mark button sometimes doesn't work :confused3 )
Hi- thanks so much for thinking of my hubby as well! His name is Rob. We are soooooooo excited for this trip!

Alright at raelynns check up before the cruise!! Keeping our fingers crosses for a good check up before our cruise!! We are super excited for our first disney cruise and to meet everyone!!!!

Got a good report form her doctor!!!! Yay!!! All clear for her make a wish disney cruise!!!!

Alright at raelynns check up before the cruise!! Keeping our fingers crosses for a good check up before our cruise!! We are super excited for our first disney cruise and to meet everyone!!!!

Got a good report form her doctor!!!! Yay!!! All clear for her make a wish disney cruise!!!!

Wonderful news! :cheer2:

Can't wait to see everyone and get the party started! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Just thought I would let you guys know that 8 first time Disney cruisers will be on the cruise from the great state of Louisiana.
It will be me and Dw, DS (Turning 8 on cruise), DD 11, my MIL AND FIL, along w my parents. Can't wait to be there!! Almost time!!!

Just thought I would let you guys know that 8 first time Disney cruisers will be on the cruise from the great state of Louisiana.
It will be me and Dw, DS (Turning 8 on cruise), DD 11, my MIL AND FIL, along w my parents. Can't wait to be there!! Almost time!!!

Where are you from? There are two families from Baton Rouge (myself and another family) and two families from the Houma area I believe.

We are all from the Hammond area. My wife and I live in Ponchatoula. My in laws are from Ponchatoula and my parents live in Loranger. So awesome to know others from LA are going.

We are all from the Hammond area. My wife and I live in Ponchatoula. My in laws are from Ponchatoula and my parents live in Loranger. So awesome to know others from LA are going.

I graduated from SELU on Sat. And we have friends in Loranger!! Small world :)

I graduated from SLU in 1999. I grew up in Loranger. It is indeed a small world. This is our first cruise. How about y'all?

My DH and me no, we were on the Dream in 2011. Loved it soooo much decided to bring our DS 15 and DS 12 on their first.

We are cruising on the dream for my DS7 birthday. We thought it would be a little different than battling the crowds in the parks.

We are in Moore and everything was devastated a quarter mile from our house. I am so sad, so many of my friends have lost everything. This trip now means so much more. I can't wait for trip to be our silver lining.

We are in Moore and everything was devastated a quarter mile from our house. I am so sad, so many of my friends have lost everything. This trip now means so much more. I can't wait for trip to be our silver lining.

I was wondering if anyone here was affected. Do y'all need anything?

No we have no damage. All of my family is safe amazingly, and praise God. The tornado destruction went within 8 houses of my brother. We are using all our resources to help our friends who have lost so much.

Small world, indeed. We're in Norman, and have a friend whose house is just gone. Luckily, they're all safe.

We'll see you on the cruise, and enjoy better weather there!

Great news!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter