Disney Dream - June 12, 2011

Thanks, Rose,,, I needed a good banana dance! Don't you just love that phrase... "void where prohibited"!!!!!! Makes me laugh every time I hear it!
Hit it, boys!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
Bill
Hey,,,, Rose,,,, if I need any help on the tour,,,, think you might be able to lend a hand?????
I''ve got seven of us, but they don't keep tabs on what is going on here.
Bill

2 days left of work (hope I can actually get some work done)! We leave on Friday. 4 days until we board the Dream!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Love reading about everyone getting ready...we (especially I) are no where near ready...we got the house mostly clean before MIL and DSis arrive on Thursday and Saturday but it's a never ending chore with our kids to keep it clean...we have no packing done and really only a general idea of what we are taking...I still need to go buy clothes for myself since I basically have none and several other cruise things...I have to finish this week's and next week's homework for the summer class I'm taking...add work until Friday into the mix too...I will be burning the candle at both ends for the next few days...I will really need this vacation just for the stress of getting ready for the vacation

Me too, nothing packed but sorted out anyhow.
Tonight, tomorrow(my day off) and Friday will be crazy:upsidedow

*feeling jealous about DIS friends in a packing frenzy*

Um yeah, I guess I need to find the suitcases! We haven't packed a thing. Of course we are looking at like, we need a couple nice outfits and some bathing suits. So I guess we will get starting tomorrow or something like that! Safe travels to those already en route!

Thanks, Rose,,, I needed a good banana dance! Don't you just love that phrase... "void where prohibited"!!!!!! Makes me laugh every time I hear it!
Hit it, boys!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
Bill
Hey,,,, Rose,,,, if I need any help on the tour,,,, think you might be able to lend a hand?????
I''ve got seven of us, but they don't keep tabs on what is going on here.
Bill

Whatever I can do until the martini tasting at 3:30:goodvibes
Priorities:thumbsup2

I'm not the best organizer (too ADHD) but I can follow orders mostly:rolleyes1

Wow! Lots of us unpacked:eek:

Ditto, Ash......

Good luck to our fellow DD'ers heading down to FL today!:wizard:

Principessa, and anyone else that's going to MK on Friday:
I checked the weather site, and it has Friday high temp of 85, so it looks like it will be a good day, except for "isolated thunderstorms"! :scared1:

But it also says that whole week has chance of isolated thundertorms!

My little prayer :angel:
***please don't rain, please don't rain,.....***

Kristi - That's just a typical summer Florida forecast. There's always a chance of afternoon showers. Usually they don't last long. What you have to watch out for are Tropical waves. There's one south of Cuba. Haven't checked the status of it this morning but if it moves north the Orlando area could get some heavier rain and they are hoping for it, they're in drought conditions. Right now I woudln't worry about it. If it does rain MK should be emptier :D

Went into my boss' office this morning asked if I could take Friday off. Not a problem. Have I said how much I love my boss? :goodvibes

DSL went down at home last night. Phones too. Appearantly there's a break in the line somewhere. Hope they get it fixed before Saturday. I've got plane tickets and other things to print before we leave!!

Hope everyone traveling today has a safe journey!

We have the 2nd dinner time on the cruise next week. Looking at the navigators I am seeing that lot of the teen/tween stuff seems to kick off around the same time.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions or can reassure me they won't be missing out on everything by us having this time. Should I try to change? We are a party of 8 so not sure that will be very easy to do.

My kids are going crazy wondering if their favorite crew member will be onboard in July, would one of you be willing to inquire while you are onboard and let me know once you are home? We'd really, really appreciate it...the kids are looking for Assistant Cruise Director Ray Smale. They'd love to know if he will be onboard 7/1-7/10. They've made him a little gift and would love to give it to him. Thanks sooooo much.

Well, I just got a call that we should have a new niece:tink: in an hour or so. Our family is very excited.

Tonight we're going to make sure the electronics are ready to go (dvd player, charge batteries for cameras and video recorder, SD Cards, GPS program, cell phone chargers, etc.)

egyptian.gif
egyptian.gif
egyptian.gif
egyptian.gif
egyptian.gif
egyptian.gif

Trying to finish some last minute things, printing stuff, making copies, etc.
Hoping to leave here in about an hour to go to Grandma's for party & getting ready, etc... Then on the road!

I will probably be checking in reading posts here, but for some reason I can't "post" from my cell phone??? (I'm not cell phone savvy much).

But anyway, We'll "SEE YA REAL SOON", as I post my pic of the day:

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/***********/DISNEYCRUISEALL688.jpg

Trying to finish some last minute things, printing stuff, making copies, etc.
Hoping to leave here in about an hour to go to Grandma's for party & getting ready, etc... Then on the road!

I will probably be checking in reading posts here, but for some reason I can't "post" from my cell phone??? (I'm not cell phone savvy much).

But anyway, We'll "SEE YA REAL SOON", as I post my pic of the day:

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/***********/DISNEYCRUISEALL688.jpg

Normally that view really bums me out, but right now it looks pretty good to me!

We have the 2nd dinner time on the cruise next week. Looking at the navigators I am seeing that lot of the teen/tween stuff seems to kick off around the same time.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions or can reassure me they won't be missing out on everything by us having this time. Should I try to change? We are a party of 8 so not sure that will be very easy to do.

How determined are you for the teens to eat with you every night? Maybe they can look at the navigators that were posted and see if their is something they really want to do and those nights (maybe like 2 of the 5) let them skip out on dinner entirely or go to Cabana's instead at an earlier time? Or they could always skip dessert :laughing:...just some suggestions. It's different from your situation but I know our DD9 (and hopefully DD3) will be going with the Counselors that pick up the kids during late dinner, but they will be getting served off the kids menu...I imagine the teens like to eat off the adult menu.

Well, I just got a call that we should have a new niece:tink: in an hour or so. Our family is very excited.

Tonight we're going to make sure the electronics are ready to go (dvd player, charge batteries for cameras and video recorder, SD Cards, GPS program, cell phone chargers, etc.)

Congrats on the new niece.

I am working on all that electronics stuff now. But first have to move evething off camera's and camcorder and then I always make back ups before I delete eveything off camera/cards. Right now my camcorder has stuff going back before Christmas. I guess I spent to much time planning for this cruise.

Wow! Lots of us unpacked:eek:

Ditto, Ash......

Good luck to our fellow DD'ers heading down to FL today!:wizard:

We are still unpacked but DW is organizing tonight and we are both taking off on Friday. Our church festival is this weekend and we are using it as a reward if we get everthing ready by Friday afteroon so we can go in the evening. Also our flight into MCO does not leave until afternoon Sat so we have some time the next day also.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Mike

The boys were also way too excited to sleep after the game, so it took even longer to get them settled.

LETS GO MAVS I hope they keep the pressure on and win on Thursday. I loved seeing lebron scoring only 8. Unfortunately most of the talking heads were discussing Lebron's bad game not how heroic Dirk's was which is sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter