• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream - June 12, 2011

Bad news for me. I called DCL and found out that my Docs were mailed out May 3. I don't have them.
I have to call DCL in the morning and tell the Doc department.:sad1::sad1:
Bill

Of all things to get lost in the mail. I am sure that DCL will be able to help you with new documents. I will be saying a prayers till I hear you have Documents in your hand.

Gloria:littleangel:

Bad news for me. I called DCL and found out that my Docs were mailed out May 3. I don't have them.
I have to call DCL in the morning and tell the Doc department.:sad1::sad1:
Bill

pixiedust:pixiedust: I am sending you some pixiedust. Hope it helps you in receiving your Docs!!

3 Fridays until we leave!!!!party:

Wow, it's getting really close! I guess I better get started on my packing list and decide exactly what we will be bringing. I think I'm starting to panic!:scared1:

I would love to share pics! My daughter Lexis (10) loves to take pictures of just about everything, she'll probably have her camera with her the whole time! We usually share emails, upload to Snapfish and share with friends, that way you can get prints through the mail or Walgreens and a few other places develop them for you!

I have one more question...we are a party of 19 and we have made shirts for the cruise. I was wondering if anyone knew the best time to wear them for a HUGH group picture.

Tricia

HMMMM, when are we doing a group picture?:confused3
It may be too busy at the first meet up on day 1.
The Sea day after our room tour?

3 Fridays until we leave!!!!party:

Wow, it's getting really close! I guess I better get started on my packing list and decide exactly what we will be bringing. I think I'm starting to panic!:scared1:

Yay Tammy! Thanks for the countdown:thumbsup2:cool1::yay:

I'm getting nervous about it all too:eek:

In the immortal words of Douglas Adams - DON'T PANIC ! :D

Atleast that's what I keep telling myself, LOL. Starting to feel that "Do I have everything together, what's left to do" panic.

Bill - Keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out with your docs.

We haven't got our Docs yet, but we have a travel agent and we've moved...so I'm betting it got sent to our old address and will either be forwarded or sent back. Maybe we'll get them eventually. If not, I think they can figure it all out at the port.

Is anyone else looking forward to the FOOD.

We don't really eat out that much (Maybe twice a month where we have a waiter, and we're talking like the Mexican place), so it really is a treat for us to have fine (to us) dining every night. We ate out for our anniversary at our new Long Horn last night...and my wife said no less than three times that she felt like she was on vacation.

I also do not have my docs for WDW or the cruise. I e-mailed my TA this morning and she said my DCL docs were delayed. I have no idea why. She has my WDW ones ready to go but is hoping the cruise ones get to her today so she can get everything mailed out to me. Nothing like not having them until the last minute. :eek:

We leave just 2 weeks from today. The kids have school the morning of 6/3 then we will be on the road right at 4 PM when DH gets off work and start the long drive to WDW. We drive straight thru the night so we should be there by Saturday early afternoon.

I also do not have my docs for WDW or the cruise. I e-mailed my TA this morning and she said my DCL docs were delayed. I have no idea why. She has my WDW ones ready to go but is hoping the cruise ones get to her today so she can get everything mailed out to me. Nothing like not having them until the last minute. :eek:

We leave just 2 weeks from today. The kids have school the morning of 6/3 then we will be on the road right at 4 PM when DH gets off work and start the long drive to WDW. We drive straight thru the night so we should be there by Saturday early afternoon.

I see from your ticker that you are staying at POFQ. That's our favorite resort (excepting Yacht Club). Have you stayed there before? Have you seen that they've redid the rooms w/ 2 queen beds? You're gonna have an awesome stay.

I see from your ticker that you are staying at POFQ. That's our favorite resort (excepting Yacht Club). Have you stayed there before? Have you seen that they've redid the rooms w/ 2 queen beds? You're gonna have an awesome stay.

Yes it is our favorite resort. DH and I stayed there for our first trip and I believe this will be our 4th visit if I am counting correctly. I originally booked at Pop Century for this trip but when I learned they upgraded to queen beds that sold me on the price difference. :rotfl:

I would love to share pics! My daughter Lexis (10) loves to take pictures of just about everything, she'll probably have her camera with her the whole time! We usually share emails, upload to Snapfish and share with friends, that way you can get prints through the mail or Walgreens and a few other places develop them for you!

I have one more question...we are a party of 19 and we have made shirts for the cruise. I was wondering if anyone knew the best time to wear them for a HUGH group picture.

Tricia

Hi just a thought :wizard:why not wear your shirts to the ship everyone could have a Picture made with Mickey:cool1:it would also be easy to keep up with everyone :grouphug:Get the party started early:banana::banana::banana:

We don't really eat out that much (Maybe twice a month where we have a waiter, and we're talking like the Mexican place), so it really is a treat for us to have fine (to us) dining every night. We ate out for our anniversary at our new Long Horn last night...and my wife said no less than three times that she felt like she was on vacation.

Oh yes! :banana:

I love being on vacation because it is the only time I don't have to plan the food, buy the food, cook the food, clean up the food, store the food leftovers, you get the idea! And I am usually so pleasantly surprised to eat hot food. I often eat warm food but not usually piping hot food. Let the restaurants begin! :)

HMMMM, when are we doing a group picture?:confused3
It may be too busy at the first meet up on day 1.
The Sea day after our room tour?

Rose,
This sounds like a plan! Are you making a double dippin' dreamers tshirt?
I have not yet and I have not made a magnet. I would like to but people keep saying we only have 23 days left and I wonder, am I on the right chat board cause I can't possibly be leaving that soon and then I check the calendar...OOOPS, they are right! Where did the time go? :lmao:

Well I can't worry about packing now, I am in North Richland Hills, TX visiting my sister, scrapbooking and eating some good TX barbeque and steaks! Packing starts next Weds!

Happy Weekend Everyone! :wizard:

Well I can't worry about packing now, I am in North Richland Hills, TX visiting my sister, scrapbooking and eating some good TX barbeque and steaks! Packing starts next Weds!

Happy Weekend Everyone! :wizard:

You're not too far from me! I'm at work over in Ft. Worth. Little rainy, possibly stormy today but should be better this weekend. You should have been here last weekend. Fabulous weather!

I feel like a slacker. I'm not planning to start packing for another 2 weeks! Although more & more stuff keeps getting added to the cruise tub. ;) Still have to make sure we have everything. Trying to decide if I should pick up lanyards for DH & DD and possibly something to hold the wave phones in. Saw a thread where someone suggested a cell phone pouch that could clip on to things (looks like it had a carbinder clip on it). As for lanyards we start out with them in WDW but end up not using them by the end of the week. So not sure that's the best way for everyone to carry them on the cruise.

It's been a while since I've been checking the boards-need a favor, so I don't have to go thru 200 pages of posts-what time and where is the disboards meet on the Dream?
Thanks!

Hey there all you lucky Disney Dreamers! Only 23 days till you sail away! My family & friends are going to be waving you off. We will be camping at Jetty Park all the way at the end of the canal. ( on the right side) Look for us. We hope to have a Mickey hand but if not we will have something fun! We want to hear you scream and know that your party has started! We are sailing on the dream but not until Oct. 2nd. Have a wonderful cruise!!!!:dance3:

In the immortal words of Douglas Adams - DON'T PANIC ! :D

Atleast that's what I keep telling myself, LOL. Starting to feel that "Do I have everything together, what's left to do" panic.

Bill - Keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out with your docs.

OMG Tracy! The Hitchhiker books are my son's ultimate favorites!
He even rereads them often.
I'll have to tell him you said that, he'll be so amused.:rotfl:

We haven't got our Docs yet, but we have a travel agent and we've moved...so I'm betting it got sent to our old address and will either be forwarded or sent back. Maybe we'll get them eventually. If not, I think they can figure it all out at the port.

We don't really eat out that much (Maybe twice a month where we have a waiter, and:worship: we're talking like the Mexican place), so it really is a treat for us to have fine (to us) dining every night. We ate out for our anniversary at our new Long Horn last night...and my wife said no less than three times that she felt like she was on vacation.

FOOD! Yes!:thumbsup2:yay:
We all are. My son and BF especially since they love seafood and also trying new things.
Me, I'm the picky one but I always still find excellent choices!
Oh, and alcohol! I love their different concoctions, then I try to recreate them when I get home!

Oh yes! :banana:

I love being on vacation because it is the only time I don't have to plan the food, buy the food, cook the food, clean up the food, store the food leftovers, you get the idea! And I am usually so pleasantly surprised to eat hot food. I often eat warm food but not usually piping hot food. Let the restaurants begin! :)

AGREED!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter