Disney Dream July 29

I forgot to mention that all 1st time cruisers have to take turns on iceburg watch. The schedule for your state room will be posted on deck 16 aft.

Lol

Try the mouse detective game it's a lot of fun.
Look for the magic pictures around the ship they come to life.

My girls are now 9 and just turned 16 and are totally unaware that we are going on a cruise this summer!!! We are doing 4 days at WDW prior to the cruise. We plan on driving over to Canaveral the morning of the cruise and parking in their parking lot. Hoping to be there around 10:30ish-1100.

We're first time cruisers too! My son, my own mom, and myself.... Less than 2 weeks until we start our drive down from Ohio!

Finished the online check in!!! The girls are still unaware we are going on this cruise!!! I think we are going to let them know about it when the character call comes in that morning!!

Welcome, Kimmy Jo! Well, so far you're the only other family that has expressed an interest in the FE. If we can get a few more cabins to agree to participate within the next week or so, I'll setup a FE gift exchange signup list for our cruise!
We are also interested in doing the fish extender but as newbies to the dream we don't have any idea how to begin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter