Disney Dream July 11, 2013

Hey Christina! I tried to PM you and it gave me a hard time saying I didn't have enough posts. I prefer to give you all of my info in a PM or email, would you mind sharing your email address with me and I can send it?? THANKS!! Lori

We are finally back stateside. Now I can focus on getting ready for the cruise. Christina, thank you for taking on the FE organizing. I think I PMd you my information, if I didn't let me know and I will send it again.

We have participated in the FE everytime we sailed. My family and I enjoy it!! Some have been only a few cabins and some have been 30+ cabins. Don't sweat about the gifts, they are just meant to be fun, we have gotten things like candy, pencils, pens, balloons, homemade bookmarks, cds with disney music, bubbles, items from oriental trading co., etc. So just have fun with it!!

We are finally back stateside. Now I can focus on getting ready for the cruise. Christina, thank you for taking on the FE organizing. I think I PMd you my information, if I didn't let me know and I will send it again.

We have participated in the FE everytime we sailed. My family and I enjoy it!! Some have been only a few cabins and some have been 30+ cabins. Don't sweat about the gifts, they are just meant to be fun, we have gotten things like candy, pencils, pens, balloons, homemade bookmarks, cds with disney music, bubbles, items from oriental trading co., etc. So just have fun with it!!

Hi Dena, I will be back in FL next week Sunday evening. Lets get into contact then, PM me your number, we can chat. I agree with it being fun. 9 Cabins seem like a small number! Happy Monday!

I posted all of our family's info on the "pages" fish extender page and am really looking forward to this! Last time we did a disney cruise we didn't participate in the fish extenders gift exchange...can't wait to this time 'round!

It's coming so quickly...school is almost out for my boys...woohoo!!:cool1:

Monday June 17th - FE group posting....

Hello there, ok I am starting the list. If you'd be so kind to fill me in on some blanks, such as your names - that would be great! My cut off is in 1.5 weeks, so just giving everyone a little idea as to our group. If you don't see your name here, post a message on this link please. I will also look on other link, but that gives me 2 lists to search, and I don't want to miss anyone!

DECK 6
Cabin #6084 ~ allergy alert: kiwi
Kristi & Brian
Matthew (11yr, son)
Andrew (7yr, son)
Gold Castaways!

Cabin #6580
Diane & Mike
Maggie (7yr, daughter) twins!
Sean (7yr, son) twins!

Cabin #6676
Micheal & Shae (Pages)
Annistyn (4yr, Daughter)

7th DECK
Cabin #7558
Julie & Brian (PixieDust) celebrating 40th Birthday!
Elise (9yr, Daughter)
1st Disney Cruise

8th DECK
Cabin #8548
2 adults (Mushore35)
Daughter 3
Son 10 months
3rd Disney Cruise

9th Deck
Cabin #9017
2 adults (SunshineTK)
Nicho (8yr, son)
Sophie (5yr, daughter)

Cabin #9074
Lori & Dan ~ Allergy alert - sever nut allergy
Daniel (9yr, son)
Isabella (7yr, daughter)
both children celebrating birthdays
1st Disney Cruise

Cabin #9636 :flower3:
Christina ~ lead organizer for group
Gizella (65th Birthday & 1st Disney Cruise)
Gabriella (7.5yr daughter)
3rd Disney Cruise, going for the Gold!

UNKNOWN ROOMS:

jpalumb - Jessica & John, Maeve 7.5yr daughter. 3rd Cruise. Celebrating 20th year anniversary.
mdvasquez - Dena & Michael, Ashley 22yr daughter, Emily 9yr daughter. Platinum Cruisers!!! (Emily - allergy alert - gluten & milk & red dye/food colouring)
coraljoy - Coral & Kevin, Ryan 11yr old son & Reilly 9yr old son. 1st Cruise.

To date, we have 11 Cabins playing the FE!

I will be in 'radio-silence' from Thurs June 27th to Sunday 30th. I will try and send out the FINAL count the morning before I leave on my June Disney Cruise. If you don't hear from me, I will be sipping drinks with Mickey at Castaway Cay!

Thanks, Christina :flower3::flower3:

Glad I checked back in ... it was quiet for so long, and now I'm getting caught up.

We still haven't gotten our stateroom assignment. If I remember correctly, we didn't get our VGT room assignment until about 10-12 days out. So, I will revisit and let you know where we are at that point.

BTW~ I am Jessica, my hubbie is John and daughter is Maeve. I will PM my email tonight, too.

Thanks so much for taking the lead on the FE :) It is much appreciated!

Hi, looks like we were left out. Already have most of my gifts made, so don't want to lose out.

Cabin 6580
Mike/Diane
boy/girl twins, Sean and Maggie age 7
No allergies.

Getting very excited!:banana:

Hi, looks like we were left out. Already have most of my gifts made, so don't want to lose out.

Cabin 6580
Mike/Diane
boy/girl twins, Sean and Maggie age 7
No allergies.

Getting very excited!:banana:

HI! So sorry, I have your room, but other names attached! I will fix this today, sorry!!!! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Hey Christina!

THANKS so much for coordinating. Not sure it matters too much, but you have Daniel as 7 and Isabella as 9. It is the other way around, Isabella is 7 and Daniel is 9.

THANKS!!
Lori

Thank you Christina for putting the FE list together...we are very excited! Our room is listed as 8584, it should be 8548. Our 3 yr old is extremely excited. This is the kids' first cruise.

Hi Christina!

Sorry I left our names off. I'm Julie, my husband is Brian and our daughter is Elise:). Thanks so much for putting all of this together! We are so excited:tigger:

What is everyone doing for the port adventures on the 12th and 13th? I'm wondering what I should plan for the family. I'm thinking for Castaway Cay to rent snorkels and bikes...any great ideas for the 12th?

Thanks!!! I've never been to the bahamas before!

Coral

Thank you Christina for putting the FE list together...we are very excited! Our room is listed as 8584, it should be 8548. Our 3 yr old is extremely excited. This is the kids' first cruise.

Got it, sorry about that! What number Disney Cruise is this for you guys? This will be the 3rd, and doing a 4th this October.... I'm hooked, and making up for all the lost Cruises that I could have done - just shocked it took me so long to go on a Cruise! Loving it!
:lovestruc

I forgot to add that Emily my 9 year old has a gluten and diary intolerance and also cant have anything with red dye in it. Thanks.;)

Still not stateroom number for us. Hope to get it soon.:)

Cant wait!!:goodvibes

Tomorrow we are heading out to Disneys Beach Club Villas for the weekend. Hope the weather stays sunny.

Got it, sorry about that! What number Disney Cruise is this for you guys? This will be the 3rd, and doing a 4th this October.... I'm hooked, and making up for all the lost Cruises that I could have done - just shocked it took me so long to go on a Cruise! Loving it!
:lovestruc

Thank you for getting all of this organized! This is our 3rd cruise and we are going as a belated birthday for me :) we hope to do a 4th in November and will celebrate our daughters birthday! See you soon!

Hi!

As I was organizing my FE's, I realized that I left our names out.

I'm Tanya and my husband is Duy. We are celebrating our 10th Wedding anniversary and my daughters 5th bday.

See ya'll real soon!

Hi there - I've got everyone down to date.
I will post any new people that are joining the group and then go back and send out the FINAL with all information. It looks like we have a nice small group!
Thanks again, have a great weekend! Christin:flower3:

Hello there!
Ok, the date has come and I've decided to close the group as of 8;30pm.
We have 11 families participating in our FE Group.

Please let me know your cabin numbers once you receive them, or if there are any changes, or perhaps any over sites on my behalf.

Thanks again! Have a lovely weekend! Cheers!! Christina

Hey! I'm sorry I have been MIA. We sold our house and have to be out 2 days after our cruise returns and we have been really stressed trying to make arrangements. Thank you SO much for organizing the information! I got on here to do it and it was awesome to see it already done! Our names were left off- Michael and Shae. Our daughter is Annistyn. Our cabin number is also 6676. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter