Disney Dream Job

OH OH OH!

To have a lit-up dress as a character (preferably a princess/face character girl in some capacity) in Spectromagic. To put on that costume (despite it's weight!) would probably make my life complete.

To be Alice in the parks!
Too bad I'm 1/2 Japanese & I'll never look the part! :laughing:

Career-wise, I wouldn't mind if my degree in History landed me in the Disney Archives someday though!

To be a voice actor for Movies/Cartoons for Disney (I want to be a voice actor for a lot of things though xD anime, video games, ect) :goodvibes

cinderella.

and if i cant have that then i think id be okay being a manager. a disney wedding planner would be fun....

If I was a better actress it would be a fantasy come true to be Belle in the parks.

More realistically speaking (but still a far reach) I would looove to be a wedding planner for Disney Fairy Tale Weddings

I'd love to be a HM butler. But I do think that the Disney Ambassadors and the Exec VP's who travel to all the parks around the world have awesome jobs :)

Since my major is Human Resources, my dream job would have me being the Chief Human Resources Officer for the Disney Company. Basically I want to follow in the footsteps of Jayne Parker, the current officer.

I have 2!

1.) Ariel or Belle in a stage show or the parks!

2.) Wildlife Conservation Research and Education in DAK!

When I was little, I wanted to grow up and be just like Belle! lol

Now my Disney Dream Job is being a voice for a Disney movie!

Same as when I was ten - Ariel by day, Imagineer designing rides and living in Cinderella Castle by night! :rotfl:

Really though, I am bound and determined to become an Imagineer. Working for the parks would be cool too, especially in an Entertainment capacity. Or as a DFTW planner! :cloud9:

I would love to be part of the Mom's panel. Also, being a DFTW planner would be pretty amazing. Aside from those, I would love to be a writer for Disney/Pixar animation or production studios. :)

I would love to do voiceover work for the Disney movies, or be in one of the Disney Broadway musicals.

as stereotypical as it sounds, character performer. I'm at the right height to be friends with Tigger and if I stretch, friends with Goofy, which would make my life complete. hahaha.

If I was a better actress it would be a fantasy come true to be Belle in the parks.

More realistically speaking (but still a far reach) I would looove to be a wedding planner for Disney Fairy Tale Weddings

cinderella.

and if i cant have that then i think id be okay being a manager. a disney wedding planner would be fun....

Meeee toooo! i wanna be a wedding planner so badly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter