Disney Dream- January 9th, 2015 3 Night Picture Report

DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
Yup that's right a picture report. I was lazy and didn't write one. So I'm going to post pictures in order of days, of what we did.

January 6th, 2015

Wow... where have you been ? There was a time when you were a frequent poster but I don't see your tag or reports lately. Perhaps you are doing the Facebook thingie (which I don't do ). Pictures are great but I hope you will identify the photos, at least , so we'll know what/where it is.....understand you not wanting to write a lengthy trip narrative. Good to have you back.

Nice pics so far, looking forward to more. Is that French Quarter New Orleans? That's the next place I'd like to stay next time we do WDW.

Wow... where have you been ? There was a time when you were a frequent poster but I don't see your tag or reports lately. Perhaps you are doing the Facebook thingie (which I don't do ). Pictures are great but I hope you will identify the photos, at least , so we'll know what/where it is.....understand you not wanting to write a lengthy trip narrative. Good to have you back.

I've been around, just busy with work, working, and keeping up with group for my next cruise. It's a huge group so hard to keep up. Haven't posted on here, but still been reading, and finally today finished uploading these pictures or would have posted sooner lol. So even though I haven't posted still been reading and keeping up

January 7th, 2015

Breakfast at hotel

Magic Kingdom

I will say we did meet up with Angie(friend we met on Fantasy in 2012) and we went to lunch at Be Our Guest

Love it! I have every intention of doing trip reports, but I seem to stop writing after a few days. Maybe I can rethink the whole picture report....

January 7th, 2015 continued

Angie, My Dad, and I also headed to meet up with Jennifer and her family who were at the park, and leaving later that day. we had all met on the same Fantasy cruise in 2012

After that we all split up

We left Magic Kingdom and headed back to the hotel.

We headed to pick up our 5k race packets at Wide World Of Sports and the Rundisney Expo

we went back to hotel and then headed to Downtown Disney for dinner and House of Blues.

we called it a night after that

So the next morning we woke up early to do the 5k Run Disney Race. It was through Epcot. And it was freezing I think it was like 40 degrees and windy that morning

We got a bus back to the hotel the line was long and it was freezing. Took showers and got better for the day. and headed to Hollywood Studios.

We went back to the hotel

The Next Morning

Dad went for a walk and I finished packing

I went on a walk and dad stayed in the room

We went to lunch at Cabana's

we then walked around the ship and even looked at the kids clubs which you can do that first day.

we went and got more drinks of the day.

we went to the atrium for the meet and greet.

here's a picture we got of some of the group

lifeboat drill and sailaway party were next.

we left port

Next it was dinner.

next after dinner.

I met some people and hung out with them on deck 12 that night. Went to the room around 2:00am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter