Disney Dream January 21-23 2011

I'm impaitently waiting for our docs. I hope that they come this week!!:worship::worship:

I didn't know you are on the June 30th Fantasy cruise:goodvibes This is the second leg of our B2B for our honeymoon:love: I have gotten three information packets for my cruises in 2012 one for eastern and two for western, except the western on with the information on the ports is wrong because we are going to costa maya and not key west.

Hey Amanda...yes...I am all over these days!!! We are booked with extended family and friends for the June 30th cruise. My DD is a teacher and so are my nieces who are going and we had to wait until the school year was out. School in NY does not end until the last week in June.

Can't wait for any of these upcoming cruises.....last night I had a Dream we were on the Dream and checking everything out....too funny!!!

MJ

Docs arrived this afternoon. The cover is :cool1::cool1:. It says, Inaugural Benefit Cruise for Boys/Girls club - so elegant!!. Same room assignement - no mention of dinner time or dress code but I read through it fast. Also listed the activites I had signed up for on the ship/Castaway Key. We're ready! FEs are finished and packed. Let the FUN begin!!!

Me Too Me Too!! Docs are here!!! WOOO HOOO I love the cover!! :goodvibes

At least we have Luggage tags!!:worship: Time to get the packing started this weekend!!!

We got docs today!.....for our February Dream cruise, haha! Hopefully the ones for the cruise will arrive tomorrow!

Got our cruise "book" in the mail today via US postal service. :yay:

No mention of events or any other details. Who cares...we're going anyway! :cool1:

Stateroom assignment was the same as on the ressie! :thumbsup2

Yippee....can't wait to sail on this beauty. :sail:

No docs for us either in South FL. It's nice to know we are getting docs though. That's a nice keepsake.

We would like to join the FE if we are still doing it. It would be my room and my kids room. They like to make their own gifts!

Lisa and Drew room 6052
JoAnna (27), Jason (18) and Jessica (15) room 6050

Does anyone have an update list or a link to the spreadsheet so I can put it on the first post? How many FE people are we up to?

We will be lame and have our FE's from Christmas though. I don't have the time to be creative this time. :sad2:

FYI The Residence Inn is a great place to stay. We stayed there last cruise and the beds were good and the breakfast was awesome. It was very clean, of course, It's a Marriott. The shuttle was very easy although the only shuttle to the Disney terminal left at 10am which got us to the port at 10:10am which is just way too long to wait. :scared1:
It saved us a lot of money though since we had 2 cars and it was an 11 night cruise. This time we would like to get the hotel the night before but it is not as important since it is only a 2 night cruise. The shuttle costs $3 each way. It was great on the way back. My husband and oldest daughter hopped on the first shuttle out and didn't even have to wait. They didn't wait to fill up! She was able to jump in her car and head to work and my husband came get us in the car and we took off from there.
We may even try the Country Inn and Suites since that gets good reviews too. Just waiting to see whose price drops first. :thumbsup2

We would like to join the FE if we are still doing it. It would be my room and my kids room. They like to make their own gifts!

Lisa and Drew room 6052
JoAnna (27), Jason (18) and Jessica (15) room 6050

Does anyone have an update list or a link to the spreadsheet so I can put it on the first post? How many FE people are we up to?

WELCOME TO THE FE!!!!! We are up to 10 rooms. Below is the updated list. I've also included the link so you can add it to the first post.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Meredisney/Cruise/?action=view&current=FEGroupJan21-23.jpg

FEGroupJan21-23.jpg

I forgot to add that I received my luggage tags and cruise book today in the mail. We're so excited!

Hoping ours comes in the mail today....we were just hit with almost a foot of snow so hope it does not slow the mail down.....

MJ

Hoping ours comes in the mail today....we were just hit with almost a foot of snow so hope it does not slow the mail down.....

MJ

I was thinking about you as I was cleaning my car off this morning! We got about 6 inches it seemed and expect a few more today.

MJ

Yea we got about 5 inches, I didn't get anything in the mail today :sad2:. I want my docs, lol.

Ours arrived today :cool1::cool1::cool1:

They did a nice job on the docs !

Still no word on dress code but I am erring on the side of cautuin and going with a little nicer than I would normally

We will be driving down one week from today :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter