Disney Dream, Jan 15th 2012

New count:
DD- 13
DS- 6
SD- 1

Meet:
Looking for suggestions

I'm bummed we missed the deadline to sign up to participate for FE but we would LOVE to at least drop off a little something for everyone who is participating. We've done a few FEs in the past and DD LOVED dropping off little surprises. :lovestruc

Was surprised tonight with our stateroom assignment! #7614!! It's a 4C! No specific room reports for this one, but the rooms next door got excellent reviews.

SO. DARN. EXCITED.

tumblr_ldmuz9oRGI1qerchi-1.gif

Finally got our stateroom assignment!!! 7628. Not bad for a VGT. No need to even think about an upgrade
Almost in the single digits!!!

I'm bummed we missed the deadline to sign up to participate for FE but we would LOVE to at least drop off a little something for everyone who is participating. We've done a few FEs in the past and DD LOVED dropping off little surprises. :lovestruc

Since I'm totally unprepared and haven't started getting my stuff together, I'll add you to my list!
Meet us at the "meet" and add your room number when you can.

Hi everyone!

Sorry to intrude - but we just booked last minute for this cruise and we are mega excited! :cool1: We've done a few meet ups and would love to meet everyone this time around also! It will be me (Queenie), DH & DD (6).

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and introduce ourselves - looking forward to meeting everyone! :goodvibes
QJ411.....
What is your cabin number? I'll drop something in your FE.
Welcome aboard : )
I have a 6 year old daughter too (Sophie). Glad to see you have Maddy.
We are in 9176

Since I'm totally unprepared and haven't started getting my stuff together, I'll add you to my list!
Meet us at the "meet" and add your room number when you can.

That would be TOTALLY AWESOME! Thanks for adding us. :worship: We are in 8014.

QJ411.....
What is your cabin number? I'll drop something in your FE.
Welcome aboard : )
I have a 6 year old daughter too (Sophie). Glad to see you have Maddy.
We are in 9176

Hi! We are in 8014, ooh - the girls can meet as well. Maddy met a friend while on board our last sail and the girls are pen pals now for over a year. We'll see you guys at the meet up! :goodvibes

Hi! We are in 8014, ooh - the girls can meet as well. Maddy met a friend while on board our last sail and the girls are pen pals now for over a year. We'll see you guys at the meet up! :goodvibes

I put you on my list too!!!

We're on the same deck! We'll be in 8130. We have 2 DD's age 5 (twins) and their brother who is 3.5. We'll defintely have to meet up!

Is the meet still planned for 3:30 with the lifeboat drill being at 3?? Did we want to maybe change it to 4 to give everyone time to get back from the drill??

I put you on my list too!!!

Yay!!! Thanks! :yay:

We're on the same deck! We'll be in 8130. We have 2 DD's age 5 (twins) and their brother who is 3.5. We'll defintely have to meet up!

Is the meet still planned for 3:30 with the lifeboat drill being at 3?? Did we want to maybe change it to 4 to give everyone time to get back from the drill??

Awesome - we'll definitely meet up & the kiddos can play! :yay:

This time next week, we will all be:yay::yay::dance3::dance3::cheer2::cheer2: to the port!!!!:banana::banana:. We are staying at Four Points Sheraton Saturday night and using their shuttle service to the port. So much to do before next weekend, least I dont have to worry about dining now, our request for early dining was granted- we had been waitlisted and I was worried since we are such a large party (9)- DH,DS 12,me MIL & FIL and BFF and their kids ds11, & DD 7. I've started some packing but won't be able to completely finish till Friday- crazy FL weather, one day we are in shorts the next I'm dressing DS like ralphie's little brother in Christmas Story:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

See you all next Sunday- this trip is a DREAM come true:cloud9::cloud9:

I am having such a hard time packing!!! I am so worried that if I pack shorts and tees I'm going to wish I had pants and jackets, so I'm packing both, and I feel like I have SOOOO much stuff!! The 10 day forcast for Castaway Cay shows a high of 73 and showers on our Castaway day. Then we're going to Seaworld on Thursday and Friday, and the temps in Orlando range from 69 - 79 over the next 10 days. Now I remember why travelling to Florida during this time of year is such a pain!! LOL! I can't even say that it's great to be escaping winter weather since it was over 70 here in VA yesterday and today!!! :laughing:

How is everyone else packing???

Well, the worst thing imaginable has happened: I caught a cold! From a friend who caught it on HER cruise over Christmas. I am doing everything I can to shake it off ASAP! This is definitely NOT what I wanted to be doing this week. There's too much to do!

As for packing, here's my plan:
- It's 3 full days, plus whatever I wear on Thursday to get off the ship.
- Even in the summer, it can be cool and breezy on deck; dining rooms tend to be chilly too.
- That said, I will be bringing a light hoody and a nicer sweater for dinner.
- I will need no more than 2 pairs of jeans but I may just pack one. Jeans are something that you can typically wear more than once without needing to wash them.
- There's a semi-formal night, right? I'll pack either slacks or a skirt.
- Then, my pirate night shirt, 4 nice tops for dinner.
- Of course, my swim suit and cover up... Then a pair of shorts and some casual shirts.

To help free up room, roll all the clothes instead of folding them and pack travel sized toiletries.

Yikes! The best laid plans... How do we find out what time the muster drill is?

If it is at 4p, it probably is best to schedule the meet for 3p to allow people to get to their stations. If the muster is at 3p, we should probably meet at 4p. That should still be OK with those who have the early dinner. Will that interfere with any other activities? Sail away party?

PS OrcaPotter - you will need to present a doctor's note before attending our meet! :laughing: Get well soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter