hbensel DD5 DD10
gemini mum DS4 DD7 DS9 DD11
gohabsgo DD5 - 9620
alaska8 DS7

New count:
DD- 12
DS- 7
SD- 1

Geez I hope I have that list right. Work keeps interrupting my count and cruise prep. Don't these people know there's nothing else on my mind right now?
If they want any productivity, they'll just have to wait until February.
(I'm hoping the color scheme helps me keep count more easily)

We are in rooms 5509/11. Thanks for keeping the list.

spiify DS1.5 DS 3.5
amy162 DD6 DD9
teamh5 DS3 DD5 DD5
mandydiane DD6 -9176
pooh24 DD5 DS8 DD10
paragd911 SD"Bingo" - 9170
hbensel DD5 DD10
gohabsgo DD5 - 9620
alaska8 DS7

New count:
DD- 12
DS- 7
SD- 1

I'm sorry, I think I accidently was put back on here, I said a few pages back that I couldn't do the FE this time. Sorry! Here is the updated list!

spiify DS1.5 DS 3.5
teamh5 DS3 DD5 DD5
mandydiane DD6 -9176
pooh24 DD5 DS8 DD10
hbensel DD5 DD10
gohabsgo DD5 - 9620
alaska8 DS7

New count:
DD- 10
DS- 7
SD- 1

I blame my work for not allowing me to spend all day on more important things - like this cruise!

spiify DS1.5 DS 3.5
teamh5 DS3 DD5 DD5
mandydiane DD6 -9176
pooh24 DD5 DS8 DD10 -5509/11
hbensel DD5 DD10
gohabsgo DD5 - 9620
alaska8 DS7

New count:
DD- 10
DS- 7
SD- 1

PS Don't forget - meet is planned for 330p at entrance to D-Lounge (there's still time for better suggestions if anyone has one)

Has anyone booked a GTY and have received their stateroom assignment yet? I'm getting very curious, especially since it would appear our sailing is now sold out--it's not showing up on the DCL site anymore.

I blame my work for not allowing me to spend all day on more important things - like this cruise!

spiify DS1.5 DS 3.5
teamh5 DS3 DD5 DD5
mandydiane DD6 -9176
hbensel DD5 DD10
gohabsgo DD5 - 9620
alaska8 DS7

New count:
DD- 10
DS- 7
SD- 1

PS Don't forget - meet is planned for 330p at entrance to D-Lounge (there's still time for better suggestions if anyone has one)

Just wanted to clarify we aren't doing the FE stuff. We are not organized to do that but do want to meet up with others. Sorry for the confusion.

spiify DS1.5 DS 3.5
amy162 DD6 DD9
teamh5 DS3 DD5 DD5
mandydiane DD6 -9176
pooh24 DD5 DS8 DD10
hbensel DD5 DD10
gohabsgo DD5 - 9620
alaska8 DS7

New count:
DD- 12
DS- 7
SD- 1

Geez I hope I have that list right. Work keeps interrupting my count and cruise prep. Don't these people know there's nothing else on my mind right now?
If they want any productivity, they'll just have to wait until February.
(I'm hoping the color scheme helps me keep count more easily)

I hate to take our names out since I was the one that suggested the FE to begin with, but I just haven't had time to get stuff, let alone an actual FE to hold gifts!

I would still like to partake in the meet though, I think that would be awesome, I've just run short on funds and time to get gifts together.. :(

Cruise docs...check, rental car reserved...check, holidays almost over...check. Less than three weeks people. Anyone feeling' it?

I'm feeling it!!!! I surprised my nephews on Christmas. I don't know how they did not catch on, I've made so many slips this past year.

spiify DS1.5 DS 3.5
mandydiane DD6 -9176
hbensel DD5 DD10
gohabsgo DD5 - 9620

New count:
DD- 8
DS- 5
SD- 1

Final count!

ALL:
Don't forget - meet is planned for 330p at entrance to D-Lounge

Don't forget to add your cabin numbers.

Hope you all have a great couple of weeks - see you soon.

Final count!

ALL:
Don't forget - meet is planned for 330p at entrance to D-Lounge

Don't forget to add your cabin numbers.

Hope you all have a great couple of weeks - see you soon.

What day is the meet?? And eh, where exactly is D-Lounge located?? Lol Sorry it's our first cruise I don't have a clue where anything is on the ship!

What day is the meet?? And eh, where exactly is D-Lounge located?? Lol Sorry it's our first cruise I don't have a clue where anything is on the ship!

Fear not...for as long as I am with thee, you shall have someone more clueless than any other!:lmao:

However, I can tell you that the meet is before the sail-away on the first day at 330p (again, unless there's another suggestion - this one was given to me by someone with a clue). I think groups sometimes do daily meets - probably to help less experienced cruisers like us - so I'll bring some note paper along and drop updates like that off to anyone interested/unable to make the first one. Just be sure to post your room number here by Jan 10.

D Lounge is on Deck 4, mid-ship.

I was told this would be a good spot because you can get to it fairly easily and it allows for a quick meet before people can choose to continue to hang out, attend the sail away party or hit the lounge.

PS I feel badly for my DW. She took our 5yo DD shopping on Boxing Day and every time she picked something up, DD would say "stop wasting our money, we need it for the Disney cruise!" :banana:
PPS http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/dream-ship.htm <--there's a deck plan of the Dream at the bottom of the page

Fear not...for as long as I am with thee, you shall have someone more clueless than any other!:lmao:

However, I can tell you that the meet is before the sail-away on the first day at 330p (again, unless there's another suggestion - this one was given to me by someone with a clue). I think groups sometimes do daily meets - probably to help less experienced cruisers like us - so I'll bring some note paper along and drop updates like that off to anyone interested/unable to make the first one. Just be sure to post your room number here by Jan 10.

D Lounge is on Deck 4, mid-ship.

I was told this would be a good spot because you can get to it fairly easily and it allows for a quick meet before people can choose to continue to hang out, attend the sail away party or hit the lounge.

PS I feel badly for my DW. She took our 5yo DD shopping on Boxing Day and every time she picked something up, DD would say "stop wasting our money, we need it for the Disney cruise!" :banana:
PPS http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/dream-ship.htm <--there's a deck plan of the Dream at the bottom of the page

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Now that's a girl who has her priorities straight:thumbsup2

Meet Up at 330, will be cutting close to the life boat dril. we normally meet at 3.. .....

A little late, but just remembered about these threads. My mother, my 2 daughters (16 and 13) and I are going on this cruise also. Getting very excited! Glad to see so many nice people are also coming.

Hi everyone!

Sorry to intrude - but we just booked last minute for this cruise and we are mega excited! :cool1: We've done a few meet ups and would love to meet everyone this time around also! It will be me (Queenie), DH & DD (6).

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and introduce ourselves - looking forward to meeting everyone! :goodvibes

Welcome!! I can not wait! I am waiting to see what the weather will be so I can pack.

Welcome!! I can not wait! I am waiting to see what the weather will be so I can pack.

Thanks! We are excited, too - since it's so last minute, I feel very unprepared. Plus, I know nothing about the Dream...loads of reading on the boards for the next few days!:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter