Disney Dream Inaugural Cruise 1/26/2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my hubby and two teenage boys (Alex 16 and Nic 15) are ready to go!!!
Cant wait. Anyone else with kids there age?? Its always more fun with someone for them to hang out with. were booked in cat 4 room 6100 :thumbsup2

Welcome to the cruise and the boards!

We're booked on the Dream's Maiden Voyage! It wil be me, my DH and our two girls; ODD (turns 15 on debarkation day) and YDD (8). The girls have no idea we're going either. We'll get a package from :santa: for Christmas w/ the cruise as a present. We've done this type of thing before and it's such a fun way to let them know we're going.

We're booked on a Mexican Riveria cruise for Spring Break as well and we've decided to give it to them as a special Valentine's Day present. :rotfl:

Can.Not.Wait. :dance3:

We're a Cat. 9A.

Welcome aboard! What a fun way to let them know they're going on the new ship!

Thanks all for the Anniversary wishes!

Scott will be having surgery on his knee, they should call today with a day and time. It will be a meniscus repair. He was also told that he should quit running, and start walking, which has him really bummed - he is looking for a new bicycle now.

It is getting warm here again, but it is sunny. We had several days of big storms - heavy rain and hail, so things are damp here for a day before the wind sucks all the moisture out again.

Have a great day all!

Oh my goodness! Here's hoping he'll soon be 100%.

Awesome pics on MousePlanet of Linda's tour of the Dream. Makes me even more excited to see it!
Only 197 more days!! ;)

Me and my hubby and two teenage boys (Alex 16 and Nic 15) are ready to go!!!
Cant wait. Anyone else with kids there age?? Its always more fun with someone for them to hang out with. were booked in cat 4 room 6100 :thumbsup2

DS will be 14. This will be our first cruise. He is really looking forward to hanging out in the Vibe.

Good Morning Cruisers!

Thanks Peter for the link to the pictures!

Linda - great pictures, I am sure there are more - when are we going to see them?

Scott's knee surgery set for next Tuesday.

Have a great day all!

Welcome to all our new cruisers!!! only 196 more days until we all meet face-to-face! :yay:

I'm sure Scott's surgery goes well. Keep us posted!!

And a quick excitement moment - my pre-cruise hotel is booked! I'll be at Old Key West. I'm afraid I'm still a maybe on the pre-cruise get-together, though. If my Dad and stepmom join me at the parks, I'll stay with them - but if the park part of my trip ends up being solo, then I'll be there with bells on!

Good Morning Cruisers!

Thanks Peter for the link to the pictures!

Linda - great pictures, I am sure there are more - when are we going to see them?

Scott's knee surgery set for next Tuesday.

Have a great day all!

Wow! I've been MIA in more places than on the boards! :rotfl2:

I'm finally caught up. WELCOME BACK Baltic Cruisers!

Linda! So glad you went to see the Dream being built.

Lynn, thanks for the update on Scott. Once you hear it's gotta be done, there's nothing like getting it done! Out thoughts and prayers will go with him.

The summer is speeding by much too quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter