Disney Dream forward facing beds

diamondect4

Earning My Ears
I know this may sound strange but I am one that always has to face forward on a train or monorail. Same goes with a cruise ship. Is there anyway to know which rooms has beds facing forward of the ships direction on the dream?

I know this may sound strange but I am one that always has to face forward on a train or monorail. Same goes with a cruise ship. Is there anyway to know which rooms has beds facing forward of the ships direction on the dream?
When looking at a deck plan, where you see a wall showing the connecting doors (many rooms on the Dream are connecting), that's the wall that doesn't have the headboard on it.

But, most people don't really know which way they are traveling when in their room, sleeping. They feel motion, but you can't tell which way it's going.

But, most people don't really know which way they are traveling when in their room, sleeping. They feel motion, but you can't tell which way it's going.

I second that. The ship isn't moving at a speed in which you can feel the motion of direction of travel like you would in a train, car, or RV.

If motion bothers you in general everyone always suggests high decks in the middle of the ship for your room location.

When in a car/train/bus, I always have to face forward -- facing backward makes me motion sick. Having said that -- on a cruise ship and in 16 cruises, I have never noticed the direction we are sailing if our bed is facing backwards. It doesn't have the same affect on me as ground transportation does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter