Disney Dream Fish Extender Group for August 7-9, 2015

luvag8r

Earning My Ears
:earboy2:
Hello Disney Cruisers!
I am willing to organize an FE group for those sailing on the Dream, August 7-9, 2015. If you are interested, please reply to this thread and if we get enough interest, I'll begin the organization of it all. Please note that I am a first time Disney Cruiser and would be open to any and all suggestions from seasoned Disney Cruisers on how to make this a great FE experience for all!

Please list the following information for your group. Thanks!

1) Family's Last Name

2) Names of Travelers (along with children's ages & gender) You may also just state "boy" or "girl" if you'd rather not give names.

3) Cabin/Stateroom Number

4) Any special occasion(s) you are celebrating while on board (birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, etc...)

5) Allergies or items you would NOT want to receive (alcohol/candy/nuts etc...)

6) Favorite Character or Characters (1-2 for each member)

7) Princesses or Pirates for Pirate Night?

8) T-shirt sizes

9) Any other pertinent information you'd like to share.

IDEAS FOR FISH EXTENDERS (FE)
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

* Please follow rules for FE.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/
Please note, you may not use this forum as a place to advertise for your company per the rules for FE Exchange.

RULES:

Once we get 10 families in a group we will close the group to help keep costs at a minimum.

Lets keep it FUN for the kids.

Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list. You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. This is time to get creative and possibly showcase your local hometown fare!

For those of you who have never done an FE exchange here are the basics:

1) Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list to be delivered at some point during the cruise. You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. Get creative and showcase your craftiness and imagination. Gifts may also be purchased, they certainly do not have to be made by you.

Gifts are placed in the pockets of the fish extender found outside of each cabin. You are responsible for the acquisition of your family's FE and may either make your own or purchase one from someone via Etsy, etc. There are a lot of great FE crafters out there. Please click the link below for FAQ regarding FEs.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/oct-30-2010-7-night-western.1985164/page-4#post-28549569

Extra gifts (ie "Pixie Dust") are all optional.

3. Be sure to add your Family Name (and cabin # if you so choose) to the gift somewhere so participants know who it is from.

4. The FE group will be closed 30 days prior (effective July 7th) to sailing to give everyone enough time to finish their gifts. This can be flexible depending on how our group size is looking.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If I don't have the answer immediately, I will try to find it for you.

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

You need to post this on the Cruise Meet Forum. It's at the top of the page. Go there, find your ship and look for the dates you're sailing. There may already be an FE started there.

Thanks! I've sent this link to the admin who will be adding it to the list shortly. :)
Your original post should have been made on the Cruise Meet board. Posting a link to this thread will only bump this thread up to the top of the main cruise board everytime someone posts on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter