• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream February 13, 2017 4-night Bahamas itinerary

iheartbklyn

You're not my demographic
Who else is on this cruise? I'd love to participate in FE if there are enough interested once we get this thread going!

This will be our first cruise and we'll be bringing DD (6 y/o when we sail). We will be at WDW for 4 or 5 nights prior to the cruise. Our second time at WDW. I cannot wait for it all!

We are on this cruise with my then 6yo girl and 3yo boy. Possibly interested in participating in a fish extender. This will be our 1st cruise with disney.

We are sailing in this cruise. It is our first cruise! We are very excited and will be celebrating my middle daughters Quinceañero on the ship. We are interested in the fish extender if the group is started. Can't wait to set sail!

We are sailing. Hoping for a romantic couples only cruise. Leaving the (adult) children behind. Not sure if we are up for a FE or not. Had less than stellar experience with the last one and it seemed like a lot of work. Think I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy the verandah and adult pool more.

Anyone sailed in February? What's the weather like that time of year? Is Castaway Cay cooler? I'd love to run the 5K again, but only if it isn't as bloody hot as it was in May. Thought I was going to die!

We are sailing. Hoping for a romantic couples only cruise. Leaving the (adult) children behind. Not sure if we are up for a FE or not. Had less than stellar experience with the last one and it seemed like a lot of work. Think I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy the verandah and adult pool more.

Anyone sailed in February? What's the weather like that time of year? Is Castaway Cay cooler? I'd love to run the 5K again, but only if it isn't as bloody hot as it was in May. Thought I was going to die!
We have done 3 Feb. cruises and it has been very warm in late Feb. (22 &23). We will be on this cruise...2 adults in Concierge. Hopefully it will be warm this cruise as well. We don't do FE but hope you all enjoy your fist DCL cruise!

Looking forward to Feb cruise - celebrating husband's 60th birthday! Bringing along 16 yr old daughter and perhaps a friend of hers. Can't wait to stay on Concierge level and bask in the sun on Castaway Cay!

We will be in concierge with our seven boys and one little Snow White turning 7 that week. Don't panic! We'll do our best to keep it down for the couples:) Possibly interested in FE, but have heard it's a bit of a hassle for others on the Dream with the concierge gate? not to mention the size of our group!

Last edited:

We will be in concierge with our seven boys and one little Snow White turning 7 that week. Don't panic! We'll do our best to keep it down for the couples:) Possibly interested in FE, but have heard it's a bit of a hassle for others on the Dream with the concierge gate? not to mention the size of our group!
YIKES! ;) There is no gate...that has been removed.

Hi all! We are on this cruise and the cruise immediately prior. Our first B2B! These will be our 6th and 7th Disney cruises. There is me, DH, and two DD's 7 and 11. We are very excited as the Dream is the only Disney ship we haven't sailed on yet! We are interested in an FE gift exchange too.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi all! We are getting ready to book for this sail and are excited to get ready for our 2nd Disney Cruise! Did a 7 day on the Fantasy prior.

Its myself, my wife and 2 DDs 8 and 4 at time of sail. Will love to do FEs again!

If anyone has any insights as to good areas of the ship (or areas to avoid) for cabin placement, I would love your advice. Looking for quiet as our main desire. We will likely do a Veranda. Thanks!

Hi guys, we will be joining you all. Sailing with me are my DH, DD(20) and her BF (22) My DH will be 54 on St Valentines Day

We are from the UK so due to the hassle of bringing gifts over or shipping them over we will not be doing FE

We have sailed a couple of times in January & February and the weather was lovely.

My husband and I are Disney veterans, but this will be our first cruise! SO EXCITED!

Last edited:
Just booked this cruise yesterday as we couldn't wait for our cruises in September of next year. Never done the Drewm or a shorter cruise like this but looking forward to it!

Can't wait for Feb. 13th. This will be our second Disney Cruise. It will be my husband, myself, and our 2 kids 12 & 9. We would love to do a FE again. Had a blast with that last time, and the kids would be disappointed if we didn't again. I have no idea how to set one up and am not Tech savvy so I will cross my fingers someone is able to get one started. Hope everyone has a great time!

We are first timers! Two families. 4 adults and a kiddo in my room and 1 adult and a kiddo in the other. We would be interested in joining a FE exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter