Disney Dream February 10, 2017

mom4mad

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I guess I will get this started. This is our 6th Disney cruise, but our first b2b. We are on the cruise immediately following this one too. Our party is me, DH, and DD's 7 and 11, and my dad and my MIL. We would love to do an FE gift exchange.

Last edited:
im just a tad confused. I'm new to this so perhaps that's the problem, but, I'm not sure what you want me to do with this link? Is this for the Disney Dream, July 9, 2017, Bahamas double dip cruise? Maybe this isn't for me even lol. ?

Hello. Super excited to be going on our second Disney cruise for most of my family. For my son, this will be his first cruise. Party of 4; my husband, daughter who is 16, son who will be 9 by the time we take the cruise and myself. Would love to participate in the FE

Last edited:
Party of four for us. Me, my husband, our kiddo (7), and my mom. This is our first Disney Cruise and we are sailing for my husbands birthday! We have been looking forward to FEs since we booked!

We are now booked on this sailing! 2 Grands and our 2 granddaughters, 8 and 12! We were originally sailing on 12/9, but had to change sailing due to a new position in my job and unable to get the time off :(. Do we have a FE exchange yet?

Booked about a month ago myself and wife only our 5th Disney Cruise taking DW away to help cope with son going to Navy bootcamp in January

Hi everyone! I guess I will get this started. This is our 6th Disney cruise, but our first b2b. We are on the cruise immediately following this one too. Our party is me, DH, and DD's 7 and 11, and my dad and my MIL. We would love to do an FE gift exchange.
This will be our first disney cruise but would be interested to do a fish extender

Hello. Super excited to be going on our second Disney cruise for most of my family. For my son, this will be his first cruise. Party of 4; my husband, daughter who is 16, son who will be 9 by the time we take the cruise and myself. Would love to participate in the FE

Hello cruising with LiveTheMagic60. we are wanting to get our FE going, is there a separate thread for that or will that be arranged on here?

Hello! I believe this is my daughter and I 6th cruise with Disney. My new husband and my stepson are coming on their first Disney Cruise. I am so needing a vacation. Even though this is a short many one. The last Disney cruise my daughter and I went on was Hawaii 2015, which was a BLAST! I can't wait for the next Disney Hawaii! Anyhow, my daughter and I would like to get in on the fish extenders! I plan on buying one for this trip from Etsy.com. Just need to know how to get started?

Hello! I believe this is my daughter and I 6th cruise with Disney. My new husband and my stepson are coming on their first Disney Cruise. I am so needing a vacation. Even though this is a short many one. The last Disney cruise my daughter and I went on was Hawaii 2015, which was a BLAST! I can't wait for the next Disney Hawaii! Anyhow, my daughter and I would like to get in on the fish extenders! I plan on buying one for this trip from Etsy.com. Just need to know how to get started?

While everything in my initial research about FE's led me here, I have found other places to be more successful in joining an FE group. Per DISboard policy, I can not give you the link, but if you head to facebook and search the same title as this thread and ask to be approved, you will find there is an FE group started! Of course, this is up to your discretion. I wouldn't want you to do anything you are uncomfortable with, I just wanted you to have the information to participate as it took me awhile to find it/figure it out.

HELLO!!!! Yes I'm screaming! I am just super excited to be going on my first Disney Cruise. We are celebrating my daughter 7th bday as well as 3 of her friends. We are a group of 3 Moms and 3 Daughters.

We heard about the FE and were wondering if there is a group already started for this cruise? I am not sure what to expect but we are very excited to have a great time and make some wonderful memories for our daughters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter